- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Shahrukh Khan is enjoying working with Aanand L. Rai for his next. The superstar has thanked the filmmaker for bringing happiness on the sets.
"This Aanand L Rai brings so much happiness on sets and the reason is because he has the most beautiful daughter and wife...Dimples overload. Thanks sir," SRK tweeted on Sunday.
Responding to SRK's compliment, Rai posted, "Love you Khan saab... Shayad meri kismat mein dimple wale logon se bahut pyar milna likha hua hai (I think I am destined to get love and admiration from people with dimples)... Thank you for being there sir. You inspire."
Shahrukh too sports dimples.
He is currently busy with Rai's upcoming film in which he reportedly plays a dwarf. The film also stars Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma.
Earlier this week, the 'Fan' star escaped an accident on the sets of the film when a portion of the ceiling fell off.
Apart from the accident this week, the 51-year-old also became a victim of a death hoax when an European news network titled El Pais TV reportedly announced a 'breaking news' that Shahrukh was 'killed along with seven others when a private jet he was travelling in crashed'.
Addressing all the reports, SRK posted, "Survived the week in spite of a plane crash, fatal accident on sets and yet another title of Imtiaz Ali film."