TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The Baadshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan is all set to be seen once again on the small screen for the Indian version of TedTalks in Hindi. Gone are the days when he quizzed people at his TV show Kaun Banega Crorepati 2.This time, it would be different and the intellectual talk will help people to be inspired to do better.
The title of Shahrukh Khan's TedTalks has been changed to 'Nayi Soch' which translates to 'New Thinking'! The show will feature SRK talking about achievements, success, failures and how to overcome them in the most intellectual way.
Nayi Soch will also feature several prominent figures sharing their ideas in the signature TedTalks format and we're sure that'll include a lot of Bollywood stars as well. Also Shahrukh Khan opened up Nayi Soch and was quoted as saying,
''I believe 'TedTalks India-Nayi Soch' will inspire many minds across India. It is a concept I connected with instantly, as I believe that the media is perhaps the single most powerful vehicle to inspire change.''