- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Tarak Mehta cast plays dandiya with Falguni Pathak
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan wanted singer Falguni Pathak to sing the 'Udi Udi' from his upcoming film 'Raees'.
Shahrukh on Monday morning re-tweeted Pathak's memory, where she posted a a photograph of herself along with the 'Dilwale' star. "Sharing an old memory 1996 Rangeele Dilwale world tour with SRK...All the best for 'Raees'," she captioned the image.
The 51-year-old star replied by saying: "Wanted so much for you to sing 'Udi udi'. Thanks for your wishes."
Composed by Ram Sampath, the lyrics for 'Udi Udi' are written by Javed Akhtar and the song is sung by Sukhwinder Singh, Bhoomi Trivedi and Karsan Sagathia.
The film is set against the backdrop of prohibition in Gujarat. 'Raees' touches upon the way the alcohol industry crumbled and several illegal activities followed.
In the film, the "'hennai Express' star essays the title role of Raees, a bootlegger. It also marks Pakistani actress Mahira Khan's foray into Bollywood.
The Rahul Dholakia directorial will clash with Hrithik Roshan-Yami Gautam starrer 'Kaabil' at the box-office on January 25.