- Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek, SRK, Aamir, Hrithik & Others Spotted At Vinod Khanna’s Prayer Meet [Pics]
- Vinod Khanna's Son Shares An Adorable Throwback Picture! Says It Feels Like Yesterday!
- MEMORIES! When Amitabh Bachchan Kept Apologizing To Vinod Khanna For A Horrific Accident!
- HEARTBREAKING! Vinod Khanna Knew He Had Cancer But Kept It A Secret Because Of His Daughter
- Can You Guess Where Vinod Khanna Is In This School Group Picture?
- Vinod Khanna Last Rites: Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan & Others Pay Their Final Respects!
- Did You Know? Vinod Khanna & Smriti Irani Had Done A Television Show Together?
- Pictures: Vinod Khanna Embarks On His Final Journey!
- When Vinod Khanna Revealed Why He Left The Glamorous Bollywood & Became A Sanyasi In Osho's Ashram!
- #RIPVinodKhanna: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Arjun Bijlani & Other TV Celebs Mourn Actor’s Death
- RIP! Veteran Actor Vinod Khanna PASSES AWAY At The Age Of 70!
- My Dad Is Doing Well, Says Vinod Khanna's Son Akshaye Khanna
The yesteryear actors were almost in full attendance to pay their final respects to Vinod Khanna and sadly only a handful of current generation stars were present at his funeral.
An enraged Rishi Kapoor took it all out with his Twitter rant and pointed fingers at the current generation of actors for being so disrespectful. He even called them "Chamcha" and was surprised that they were in full attendance in Priyanka Chopra's party last week and not at the funeral yesterday. Check out Rishi Kapoor lashing out at the current actors (Chamchas) below.
It's shameful that only a few younger actors were present to pay their respects at Vinod Khanna's funeral.
Only Party, No Funeral
For the younger generation of stars, attending parties is cool but showing their respects at a funeral is not. Sad!
So Called Stars
Rishi Kapoor vented out his anger at "today's so called stars" and "chamchas".
Amitabh Bachchan along with his son Abhishek Bachchan were the first to arrive and the last to leave at Vinod Khanna's funeral.
Jackie Shroff attended the final rites of veteran actor Vinod Khanna in Mumbai.
Gulzar consoles Vinod Khanna's wife at the cremation.
Vinod Khanna's son Rahul Khanna at the cremation in Mumbai.
Akshaye Khanna stands by the pyre of his father Vinod Khanna.
Only On Twitter
The current generation of stars paid their respects to Vinod Khanna only on Twitter.
Shameful. Not ONE actor of this generation attended Vinod Khanna's funeral. And that too he has worked with them. Must learn to respect.— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) April 27, 2017
Angry. Met so many chamcha people last night at Priyanka Chopra's do last night. Few at Vinod's. So fuckn transparent. So angry with them.— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) April 27, 2017
Why this? Including mine and thereafter.When I die, I must be prepared.None will shoulder me. Very very angry with today's so called stars.— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) April 27, 2017