- SHOCKING! An Upset Sanjay Dutt Walks Out When Asked About Working With Madhuri Dixit
- VOTE NOW! Which Of These Bollywood Actors In Negative Roles Gave You The CHILLS?
- HEART WRENCHING! Sanjay Dutt Did Not Sleep For 10 Days After Nirbhaya's Rape; Was In Shock!
- Bhoomi Movie Review: Revenge Is Served Stale And It's More On Us!
- Sanjay Dutt Plays Both My Mother, Father: Aditi Rao Hydari Talks About Bhoomi
- WHAT PATCH-UP? Sanjay Dutt Still Holds A Grudge Against Salman Khan?
In what is one of the most awaited films of 2017, the casting for Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Bhoomi' is almost complete and the line-up of stars has got everyone excited. The makers of the revenge drama, circling around the lives of a teenage daughter and her father have now roped in Sharad Kelkar to play Sanjay Dutt's nemesis.
Director Omung Kumar was quoted saying, "Sharad has the ability to emote extremely well and he fits the character of the negative lead that I want in 'Bhoomi'. It is a great opportunity for Sharad to show his menacing side", said the director Omung Kumar."
Bhoomi is slated to go on floors in February in Agra. The much talked about film will have Aditi Rao Hydari playing the role of Sanjay Dutt's daughter.
Produced by T-Series & Legend Studios, the movie will be hitting the big screens on August 4th, 2017.
Watch out this space for more exciting updates.