- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
- CANNES 2018: Deepika Padukone & Kangana Ranaut LOCK HORNS At The Red Carpet Looking All FIERY [PICS]
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Takes Us Back To The Vintage Era In A Stunning Black Sabyasachi Sari!
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Makes A Shocking Comment, Says She Doesn't Want To Look The Best!
- An Upset Majid Majidi EXPOSES Kangana Ranaut's Lie; Also Reveals Why He Rejected Deepika Padukone
- Kangana Ranaut Finally Opens Up, Reveals The Real Reason Why She Is Not On Social Media!
- Sri Reddy - The Recent Sensation For Various Reasons!
- Kangana Ranaut On Playing Rani Laxmibai In Manikarnika: When I Dress Up, I Get So Many Compliments
- Not Mumbai Or Manali, Kangana Ranaut Wanted To Build A House In Europe; But Then What Went Wrong?
- Kangana Ranaut Takes A MAJOR DIG At Deepika Padukone & Kareena Kapoor Over Their OBSCENE Item Songs
- Move Over Big B's Jalsa & SRK's Mannat! The View Of Kangana Ranaut's Manali Abode Is BREATH-TAKING!
It seems that the Bollywood industry really does not like those women who have the guts to speak their mind. One such actress is Kangana Ranaut, who is not afraid of calling a spade a spade. And because of this habit of hers she has made many enemies in tinsel town.
Recently, Karan Johar said some really harsh things about Kangana Ranaut and now Shekher Suman too has joined the list. Read his shocking interview about Kangana below.
Kangana Should Keep Her Mouth Shut
Speaking to Bollywood Life, Shekhar Suman said, "She should just keep her mouth shut, and let her work speak for herself. If you are a failure then you should have a dignity to come forward and say I have failed miserably.''
The Best Is To Just Be & Keep Your Mouth Shut
''You don't always have to shout on the rooftop and say what you have done. The best thing is to just be and keep your mouth shut," he said.
Kangana Is A Weeping Women
"I don't like these weeping women and women who cry to everyone claiming that they were victimized, traumatized, agonized and all that. Otherwise when you are talking about equality, everybody is in the same line.''
Some Women Save Their Cards Conveniently
''But some women save their cards conveniently. You become a woman and a man according to your convenience. You say that you are the hero of the film and not the heroine.''
This Is Fake Feminism
''It is quite irritating to see these blubbering women who get all the support in the world from the internet. This is manufactured and fake feminism and beyond a point it is irritating.''
Everyone Is An Achiever Here
''These women talk about their achievements and struggles, what the hell everyone is an achiever here.''
When Shekhar Indirectly Called Kangana A Cocained Actress
After the failure of Rangoon, Shekhar had tweeted, ''One cocained actress was carrying the burden of her non existent stardom.She has fallen flat on her face n how.Guess this is poetic justice.''
When He Bashed Kangana's Fans
Im horrified at the paid lackeys and sycophants who have jumped in defence of a lumpen so- called star.shame on you,you paid twitteratis (sic).
When He Said He Wasn't Talking About Kangana
I meant smone totally different but i guess guilty minds are forever conscious.plz don't jump to conclusions.i never named no one(sic).
Also Read: PICTURES! Aishwarya Rai Looks Sad; Visits Critically Ill Father With Abhishek & Amitabh Bachchan
Well, Shekhar Suman is leaving no opportunity to take digs at Kangana Ranaut. Do you think he is doing the right thing? Please share your views with us by posting your comments below.