- Shilpa Shetty Faces Racism At Sydney Airport; Blasts Airlines Saying, 'We're Not Pushovers'!
- Why Shilpa Shetty Is Not Making A Comeback In Bollywood?
- Shilpa Shetty Bids Farewell To Ganpati Bappa With A Blockbuster Visarjan, Dances Her Heart Out!
- Shilpa Shetty Wishes Hubby Raj Kundra A Happy Birthday, Says 'You Are My Sun, Moon & Stars'
- India Couture Week 2018: Shilpa Shetty Sets The Ramp On Fire
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
"As an actress, I can understand the emotion and pressure on her, especially when she is the synonym of a fit body. I had the same pressure when I became a mother. I didn't get out of the house for five months. After my delivery, I went with my husband for brunch and I heard some ladies were laughing and talking about my weight. It was very daunting," Shilpa said at the launch of her wellness series by Tiger Shroff here on Thursday.
Kareena, who recently spoke about her pregnancy and how she is planning to get back into shape, said she was hurt by the comments she read on a website.
"People love to talk about others but you've to understand what fitness means to you. It doesn't matter what other people think of you. It is a part of our life that as a celebrity we are going to be judged anyway," she added.
"Even if we overate during the pregnancy, what's the big deal. Losing weight is the easiest thing to do if you are focused," said the actress and entrepreneur, who is also known as fitness enthusiast.