- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Shilpa Shetty’s Husband Raj Kundra Lands In Trouble, Summoned By ED For 2000 Crore Bitcoin Scam
- Shilpa Shetty TROLLED For Fishing In Maldives! 'Feeling Sad For Fish' Say Users
- The Hot Shilpa Shetty Sizzles In A Bikini While Holidaying In Maldives With Her Family!
- Shilpa Shetty Turns A Wingwoman: Says I Want Women To Know What They Don't Want In A Man
- Shilpa Shetty's Interesting Story! Here’s How The Actress Got The Role In Shahrukh Khan's Baazigar
"As an actress, I can understand the emotion and pressure on her, especially when she is the synonym of a fit body. I had the same pressure when I became a mother. I didn't get out of the house for five months. After my delivery, I went with my husband for brunch and I heard some ladies were laughing and talking about my weight. It was very daunting," Shilpa said at the launch of her wellness series by Tiger Shroff here on Thursday.
Kareena, who recently spoke about her pregnancy and how she is planning to get back into shape, said she was hurt by the comments she read on a website.
"People love to talk about others but you've to understand what fitness means to you. It doesn't matter what other people think of you. It is a part of our life that as a celebrity we are going to be judged anyway," she added.
"Even if we overate during the pregnancy, what's the big deal. Losing weight is the easiest thing to do if you are focused," said the actress and entrepreneur, who is also known as fitness enthusiast.