- Taimur Takes A Stroll On The Beach With Daddy Saif Ali Khan In Maldives! View Pics
- VIRAL! Kareena Kapoor Khan Gets Slammed For Donning A Bikini In Front Of Taimur Ali Khan [Pictures]
- Taimur Celebrates Raksha Bandhan With Sara Ali Khan & Inaaya! Check The Cute & Adorable Pictures!
- Soha Ali Khan Scolds Paparazzi For Camera Flashes On Her Daughter Inaaya; Video Goes Viral!
- This Unseen Photo From Soha Ali Khan's Wedding Looks Straight Out Of A Bollywood Film!
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Karisma Kapoor & Boyfriend Sandeep Toshniwal To Make Their Relationship Official?
- Soha Ali Khan Not Happy With Inaaya & Taimur’s Comparison; Says It Is Ridiculous
- VIRAL! Cousins Taimur Ali Khan & Inaaya Naumi Kemmu Just Made Our Day With Their Cutest Picture Ever
- Amitabh Bachchan Praises Soha Ali Khan's 'Spine And Spunk' After Reading Her Book
- Soha Ali Khan On Constant Media Attention On Inaaya: Child Gets Little Disturbed & Might Get Scared
- KISS OF LOVE! This Pic Of Kunal Kemmu Giving A Peck On Daughter Inaaya Naumi's Cheek Is Too Cute
Well folks! Before you hold your horses wild, we will tell you what exactly happened on stage at a recent event.
For those who ain't aware, the royal family of Pataudis- Kareena Kapoor Khan, Saif Ali Khan and Sharmila Tagore recently gathered at the launch of Soha Ali Khan's book, 'The Perils Of Being Moderately Famous'.
It was a heart-warming moment for the entire family when something happened on stage which left Soha in tears. Read on to know more...
At the event, Kareena said, "I rarely get intimidated by anyone, but if there is one person in the family that I am completely in awe of I think is Soha."
We Feel You, Bebo!
Whenever Soha and Saif indulge in a conversation, Bebo finds it difficult to contribute to it. She says, "When I am at dinner with Saif or Soha, I am like, 'Oh my God, I am never going to understand their conversation." Hahaa...those with siblings know that feeling!
Kareena Talks About Her Bonding With Soha
"Soha has always been so polite with me. She always asks me about what's the gossip or what shopping I did recently, but apart from that, I think we have found our way and if there is anyone in the family that any of us turned to when Amma (Sharmila Tagore) is all worked up and fired up, then there is just one person that can control the situation and that is none other than Soha."
Kareena Showers Praises On Soha
"I truly believe that she is torchbearer of the family and this book's title doesn't do justice to her being famous or not famous because I think she is the grounding on which all of us stand on, and I have truly seen the way she has compassionately and with just a breaking heart, looked after her father (the late Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi)."
"I have never ever seen any daughter like that. I am a daughter, but I don't know if I could have done it the way she looked after him and that. In my eyes, she is a solid woman and I am sure Abba is listening to this."
An Emotional Moment
Kareena couldn't stop praising Soha so much so that the latter couldn't stop tears from rolling down.
Saif even asked her why was she crying and Soha replied that she couldn't control her emotions.
Soha's Embarrassing 'Date' Story
Saif recalled an incident where Soha, while on a date, accidentally texted the person saying he was 'boring.'
He said, "She had gone out for dinner once. It was before she had met (Kunal) Kemmu (I hope he doesn't mind me for saying it). It was kind of a date. He was a really wealthy guy, a big industrialist... he was talking to Soha and Soha was really bored... I don't know if she was already seeing Kunal at that time) She just went out to be polite. So, a friend messaged her to ask how was it (the date) going and Soha replied saying, 'It's boring'. Only she messaged the guy. And now this is Soha - She asks the guy for his phone, takes it, deletes the message, hands over the phone and carries on. That's my sister, Soha."
Hahahaa...that's pretty hilarous!