- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
- Shraddha Kapoor's Kind Gesture! Actress Donates Her Clothes To Help Charitable Institutions
- Prabhas REVEALS An Important Detail About Shraddha Kapoor's Role In Saaho!
- Saaho: Prabhas Shares His Excitement About Shooting For The Action Sequences In Abu Dhabi!
- Saaho: Prabhas Turns A Biker Boy, His Leaked Photos From The Sets Are Droolworthy!
- Shraddha Kapoor Will Get Married To Whom, Papa Shakti Kapoor Has The Answer!
- Prabhas Gets Ready For His Bollywood Debut, Superstar To Romance Pooja Hegde!
- A Big Fat Wedding: Katrina Kaif, Ranveer Singh & Shahid Kapoor Set The Stage On Fire [Inside Photos]
Shraddha Kapoor forayed into Bollywood with Teen Patti way back in 2010. But it took Mohit Suri's Aashiqui 2 for the girl to establish her hold in the industry. Since then, Shraddha never looked back.
Now, the doe-eyed actress has completed seven years in the tinsel town and here's what she told a leading daily (Hindustan Times)...
We Shot Teen Patti For Two And A Half Years
Talking about it, Shraddha said, "Actually, no one knows that we shot for Teen Patti for two and-a-half years. So I started shooting for the film in August 2007. By that logic, if you actually calculate, then I have completed almost 10 years
Shraddha's Reaction On Completing Almost A Decade In The Industry
When asked about how it felt to complete a decade, Shraddha said, "No, I don't feel it (laughs). I feel shocked about it. It makes me think, ‘Really? What?"
I Feel Like I Know Something Now
Quiz her if she looks back at the times that has gone by and she says, "Yes, I do that every now and then. I do that just to relive those memories.
Sometimes, it feels nice to look back and think, ‘Oh, during my first film, I didn't even know that there's a term called ‘mark' on a film set' or that ‘one shouldn't block the lighting on the sets.' But now, I feel like I know something (smiles).
My Start Had A Lot Of Struggles
Shraddha added, "But by now, you have had so many hits to your credit starting with Aashiqui 2...I actually didn't start off with a bang. I look at Teen Patti as my start.
My start had a lot of struggles, but I think all those efforts paid off as I was fortunate enough to get all the films that I eventually got, and I continue to get."
I Feel Fortunate To Have Signed Saina Now
"I am really fortunate to have signed Saina now. I think that's going to be my hardest film till date, and it is going to entail months and months of preparation."
When A Film Flops, It Affects Me A Lot
With both hits and flops to her credit, Shraddha added, "At that time [when a film flops], it affects me a lot. But at the end of the day, you can only tell yourself not to take success to your head, and failure to your heart.
I felt bad with Rock On 2 (2016) and OK Jaanu not doing well, but I brushed it off. But like any other actor, I always hope that my films do well.
You Feel Better About Everything When You Turn To Your Comfort Zone
Shraddha further revealed that her family and best friends are her comfort zone and added, "I go to my parents in both the situations. Actually, in all situations, I go to them because I feel whenever you turn to your comfort zone, you feel better about everything.
It doesn't matter if you are feeling lost or experiencing ups-and-downs for whatever reason."
Well Shraddha, we just hope that you keep giving us entertaining films for years and years to come and give us ample of reasons to love you more and more!