- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
- Shraddha Kapoor's Kind Gesture! Actress Donates Her Clothes To Help Charitable Institutions
- Prabhas REVEALS An Important Detail About Shraddha Kapoor's Role In Saaho!
- Saaho: Prabhas Shares His Excitement About Shooting For The Action Sequences In Abu Dhabi!
Actor Shraddha Kapoor today said what is happening with filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali directed Padmavati is extremely sad.
Padmavati has been facing the wrath of various Rajput groups and political leaders, who have accused Bhansali of distorting history.
Many groups have been protesting amid rumours that there was a romantic dream sequence between Rajput queen Padmini and Allauddin Khilji.
"I think it's very, very unfortunate. It is very saddening what's happening and it's unfortunate. This is what I want to say," Shraddha told reporters here.
The film has been hitting road blocks one after another, with Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat, banning the film.
Historians are divided on whether Padmavati actually existed. She finds mention in the 16th century epic poem Padmavati.
Earlier scheduled to arrive in cinema halls on December 1, the release date of the film has been postponed by the makers till further notice.
Shraddha Kapoor was speaking at the launch of Skechers shoes.