- Shraddha Kapoor Will Get Married To Whom, Papa Shakti Kapoor Has The Answer!
- Regal Theatre Shuts Down! Anupam Kher, Nimrat Kaur, Shakti Kapoor & Others Walk Down Memory Lane!
- OMG! Shakti Kapoor Responds To Rumours Of Dragging Shraddha Kapoor Out Of Farhan Akhtar's House!
- 10 Funny Pics Of Bollywood Celebs Clicked At The Wrong Time!
- See Here! Shraddha Kapoor's Goofy Selfie With Her Dad, Shakti Kapoor On His Birthday!
- Shraddha Kapoor : I Thought Of My Dad While Dancing In ABCD 2
It's a proud moment for Shakti Kapoor as his daughter Shraddha Kapoor and son Siddhanth Kapoor are all set to be sharing the screen space for their upcoming film Haseena. The best part is that the real life siblings would portray the role of siblings on screen as well. Recently their mother Shivangi Kapoor paid a visit to the sets and was extremely happy to see both her children working together.
A source on the sets revealed, "It made her very happy and emotional. Moreover, the fact that Shraddha is the first few among the young set of actors to play a lead role in a biopic is exciting for the Kapoor family."
Shraddha Kapoor's spokesperson was also quoted as saying, "Shraddha's mother was very happy to see them work together in the same film, and replicate their real-life relationship. It was indeed a special moment for her."
Haseena: The Queen of Mumbai revolves around the life of the most wanted terrorist in India, Dawood Ibrahim's sister Haseena Parkar. Shraddha's brother Siddhanth portrays the role of Dawood Ibrahim in the film.