- Kamal Speaks Against Caste, Gets Trolled Because Of Shruti's 'Iyengar' Remark
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Shruti To Join Kamal Haasan On The Show
- Kamal Haasan Has Never Given Shruti And Akshara Career Advice, Here's Why
- Shruti Haasan To Team Up With Nani For Jersey?
- Balupu Co-Stars Ravi Teja And Shruti Haasan Set To Reunite For Amar Akbar Anthony
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Shruti Haasan Gets INTIMATE With Boyfriend Inside Her Car [Viral Pictures]
Shruti Haasan is a metalhead and the actress was the lead singer for the rock band 'The Extramentals' from 2006-2009. The band as of now is disbanded and Shruti got into the film industry. Despite being busy with movies, Shruti makes sure she gives time to music! She said,
"I am always doing music on and off. However, it's difficult to have a full-time career as a musician when you have a full-time career as an actor. Also, it's about the balance. I, hopefully, can do a better job of it in the years to come."
She also revealed that musicians and actors need to be focused always to be the best in both the fields. "When I entered the acting field, it took me a number of films to understand the nuances of it. Being an actor is a state of mind. You can't just get up one day and become an actor and the same goes for a musician. Both acting and singing are jobs that require immense focus, commitment and can't be taken lightly."
Shruti Haasan who is an alumni of the Musicians Institute in California said that if you've got talent in singing and movies, one should embrace it. "I believe as an artiste, you have to be as comprehensive as you can be in whatever talent you have to show. It speaks a lot about your mental ability, which I think is great."