- When Tamannaah Spoke About Her ‘Lip-lock’ With Shruti Haasan
- Before Rashmika Mandanna, These Actresses Were Trolled For Sexist Reasons
- Kamal Speaks Against Caste, Gets Trolled Because Of Shruti's 'Iyengar' Remark
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Shruti To Join Kamal Haasan On The Show
- Kamal Haasan Has Never Given Shruti And Akshara Career Advice, Here's Why
- Shruti Haasan To Team Up With Nani For Jersey?
- Balupu Co-Stars Ravi Teja And Shruti Haasan Set To Reunite For Amar Akbar Anthony
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Shruti Haasan Gets INTIMATE With Boyfriend Inside Her Car [Viral Pictures]
- Heavy Metal & Lingerie! Lady Evil's Metal Merch Collection Is Out Of This World!
- Behen Hogi Teri Movie Review: A Mixture Of Confusion & Light Hearted Mindless Comedy!
- Dani Divine Is The HOTTEST Metalhead Chick We've Ever Seen! View Pictures
- Meet Angelika Satarial, Russian Black Metal's Hot Topless Drummer!
Most of you would agree that Shruti Haasan is one of the most beautiful actresses that we have in the industry! Her good looks and charm has the men swooning over her.
However a couple of days back, the actress has heavily slammed on the social media for allegedly getting a lip job done. There were people putting up recent pictures of the actress and pointing out how she has undergone a surgery.
Finally Shruti has reacted to all these reports while talking to Mid-day. Read on to know what she had to say...
It's My Face, My Body
While the 'Behen Hogi Teri' actress didn't confirm or deny getting a lip job done, she did slam all the haters. Shruti was quoted saying, "It's my face, my body. What I do with it is nobody's business."
I Am Not Answerable To Anybody
She further added, "What people write about me on social media does not bother me. I am not answerable to anyone."
Shruti Was Also Slammed For Putting On Weight
The actress was also recently trolled for for gaining a considerable amount of weight, however it was quickly clarified that she had gained it for her upcoming movie Behen Hogi Teri.
The Unnecessary Chatter About Weight Must Be Filtered
Reacting to trolls about her weight, Shruti said, "Looking good is part of our job, but the unnecessary chatter about weight must be filtered. Maintaining an ‘acceptable' figure for an actress is impossible. We are human. We gain and lose weight for roles ans sometimes naturally too."
On The Work Front, Shruti Recently Opted Out Of Sanghamitra
After promoting the period drama Sanghamitra at Cannes, Shruti left everyone in a shock when she walked out of the film. Later her spokesperson revealed that she opted out of the film because she had not received a proper bound script nor a proper date calendar.
Coming back to Shruti's reaction on her looks being trolled, we feel that the actress does have a valid point to make! What do you think, guys?