TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
Priyanka Chopra has congratulated her friend actor Meghan Markle and Prince Harry after the couple confirmed their royal engagement yesterday.
The 35-year-old star took to Instagram to wish the 'Suits' actor and her husband-to-be, where she posted the newly-engaged duo's photograph.
"Congratulations to my girl @meghanmarkle and Prince Harry!! I'm so happy for you Meg! You deserve the best always... Keep smiling that infectious smile," Priyanka wrote.
The Quantico star had made Meghan's acquaintance at the annual ELLE Women in Television dinner a few years ago.
The duo have constantly been in touch since then, especially through social media.
Harry, fifth in line to the British throne, engaged to Meghan, confirming months of rumours that the couple was close to getting hitched.
Clarence House issued a statement yesterday on behalf of Harry's father Prince Charles, saying, "The wedding will take place in Spring 2018. Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course."