- Did Deepika Padukone Offend Priyanka Chopra & Her Fans? Gets Bashed Mercilessly For Being 'Jealous'
- They Desperately Need Our Help: Priyanka On Meeting Rohingya Refugee Kids
- Priyanka Chopra Looks Magical At Prince Harry-Meghan Markle's Wedding & The After Party! [PICS]
- Disha Patani's Dream To Work With Salman Khan Comes True, Joins Bharat After Priyanka Chopra!
- Beach Bum! Priyanka Chopra Flaunts Her Chiseled Body While Looking Red Hot In A Monokini [Pictures]
Priyanka Chopra has congratulated her friend actor Meghan Markle and Prince Harry after the couple confirmed their royal engagement yesterday.
The 35-year-old star took to Instagram to wish the 'Suits' actor and her husband-to-be, where she posted the newly-engaged duo's photograph.
"Congratulations to my girl @meghanmarkle and Prince Harry!! I'm so happy for you Meg! You deserve the best always... Keep smiling that infectious smile," Priyanka wrote.
The Quantico star had made Meghan's acquaintance at the annual ELLE Women in Television dinner a few years ago.
The duo have constantly been in touch since then, especially through social media.
Harry, fifth in line to the British throne, engaged to Meghan, confirming months of rumours that the couple was close to getting hitched.
Clarence House issued a statement yesterday on behalf of Harry's father Prince Charles, saying, "The wedding will take place in Spring 2018. Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course."