- Radhika Apte: Online Platforms Are Much More Bold & Daring As Compared To Movies!
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On His Memoir; It Backfired, The World Doesn’t Deserve The Truth
- SHOCKING! Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Illegally Sourced Hrithik Roshan's Call Data Records? Probe On
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui Says Thane CDR Scam Allegations 'Random'
- SHOCKING! Nawazuddin Siddiqui Hired Detectives To Spy On His Estranged Wife
- VOTE NOW! Who Is The Best Supporting Actor - Aamir Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Arshad Warsi Or...?
- Hrithik Roshan's Krrish 4 Has An A-lister Villain? Read Details!
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's Ex-Girlfriend Sunita Rajwar Slaps Rs 2 Crore Legal Notice
- SHE'S DAMN FURIOUS! Nawazzuddin Siddiqui Creates Trouble In First Girlfriend Sunita's Married Life!
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui Withdraws His Memoir 'An Ordinary Life'
- If You Ask About Me Getting My Own Biography, I Can't Do It: Irrfan Khan
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui Willing To Exploit A Woman To Sell His Book: Niharika Singh
Nawazuddin Siddiqui will soon release his memoirs titled, An Ordinary Life. The actor says that he has not hidden anything and has told his story with utmost honesty.
Read what exactly the actor told Bollywood Life.
It Will Cover The Entire Period
"It will officially be out in October. We haven't decided on a date as yet. It will cover the entire period from my childhood to the time I arrived in Mumbai. So, it's pretty much written at the mid-point of my life.''
Some People Are Going To Be Deeply Offended
"I've been as honest in my memoirs as I could be. I haven't hidden anything. In fact, some people in my life are going to be deeply offended when they read what I have to say.''
I Want To Say Sorry Right Now
''To those who are hurt by my memoirs, I want to say sorry right now, but I had no choice. Either I told my story with utmost honesty or not at all. There's no point in lies or half-truths if you want to tell your story to the world."
"Penguin India not only convinced me to tell my story, but they also got a co-author on board. Rituparna Chatterjee, who is from the US, came down to India to spend time with me and record my experiences. Whenever I had time I called her over to share my experiences.''
''Not only was it about finding time in my schedule, lekin mood bhi toh hona chahiye na? (One has to be in the mood, too).''
My Story Is Inspirational
''I couldn't start introspecting about my life any time I was free to do so. Every phase of my life has a different connotation, relevance and significance for me. I shouldn't be saying this myself.''
''But the book has turned out the way I hoped it would. I think I've a lot to share with people who come from small towns to the big cities with their big dreams. If I didn't find my story inspirational I wouldn't have put it down in a book."
The actor also talked about its film version, "Let's see how far the book goes. Right now, I am excited about how people will respond to my brutally honest confessions. Being the hero of the story has never been a priority. I don't mind being seen in an unflattering light."