- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- Fans INSULT Katrina Kaif In Vancouver, Say 'Don't Wan't A Picture With You; Only Waiting For Salman'
- Salman Khan & Pakistani Cricketer Shahid Afridi Meet In Canada, Pose For Pictures!
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Salman Khan Lands In Legal Trouble! Gets Embroiled In A Land Dispute
- Salman Khan & Shahrukh Khan Trolled In Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju 'Munna Bhai' Memes! Really Hilarious
- Salman Khan & Rishi Kapoor Get Into A Major Conflict; Is Ranbir Kapoor The Reason?
Salman Khan is one of the biggest superstars of the country. Nobody expected that his film Tubelight will get such a lukewarm response. The actor is very disappointed with the failure of his recent movie.
In a recent interview to a magazine, Salman Khan revealed a shocking truth about some people, who feel happy when his film does not work. Read Salman's candid chat below.
There Is So Much Awareness Today
"Today there is so much of awareness - physical awareness, mental awareness. There are people to guide you in various fields.''
In Those Days...
''You keep on reinventing yourself. You keep on increasing your level from your previous film. You have personal trainers and dietitians. In those days, you ate parathas and you did baithaks.''
This Is The Advantage That We Have
''So no matter what they did they could not get to this mark. This is the advantage that we have over our seniors. They didn't have the right people around them."
Akshay & We have Learnt It The Hard Way..
"Akki (Akshay Kumar) and we have learnt it the hard way. When I was new, Jackie (Shroff) and Sanju (Sanjay Dutt) were much bigger stars than we could ever imagine.''
I Piggybacked On Sunny & Sanjay
''So also Sunny (Deol). Each time I felt I was dipping and that my films were not working... gadbad chal rahi hai... (Laughs) I piggybacked on Sunny, Sanju. That is how Jeet and Saajan happened."
When A Film Does Not Do Well
"Fear as in there is a void. There is so much of time, interest and effort put into a film and in one day it's discarded. When a film does not do well, a lot of people lose money.''
It's Bad For The Industry
''And the next film carries the burden of the previous one. Three four more such films and you're out. It is bad for the industry. It demoralizes everyone.''
BuSome People Get Happy; They Are Like, ''Bahut Udd Raha Tha''
''Some people get happy when somebody's film does not do well. They are like bahut udd raha tha, chalo accha hai, upar waale ki laathi... But I hate it when someone's movie doesn't do well.''
You Can't Wish Bad For Someone
''Because not only him... the whole staff, the unit, his family, the exhibitors, the theatre owners, his fans his entire life gets affected. You can't wish bad for someone's life."
Well, we agree with Salman!