- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Loveyatri Row: FIR Filed Against Salman Khan & Others In Bihar Court For Hurting Hindu Sentiments!
- A Furious Salman Khan Kicks Remo D'Souza Out Of Race 4 After His Denigrate Comments On Race 3?
- Salman Khan's Friends Call Katrina Kaif 'BHABHI', Reveal The Superstar Wanted To MARRY Her But...
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 12's Saurabh Patel Caught For Lying; His Major Secrets Revealed!
- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Rakhi Sawant Advises BB 12's Anup Jalota To Get Intimate With Jasleen, Else Salman Will Eye On Her!
- Loveyatri Is Unacceptable, Says Hindu Outfit
- RACE 3 DISASTER! Remo D’Souza Just BLAMED Salman Khan For Its Failure? Gives A Shocking Reply!
- Salman Khan Changes The Title Of Aayush Sharma's Loveratri To Loveyatri; New Poster Out!
Salman Khan is one of the biggest superstars of the country. Nobody expected that his film Tubelight will get such a lukewarm response. The actor is very disappointed with the failure of his recent movie.
In a recent interview to a magazine, Salman Khan revealed a shocking truth about some people, who feel happy when his film does not work. Read Salman's candid chat below.
There Is So Much Awareness Today
"Today there is so much of awareness - physical awareness, mental awareness. There are people to guide you in various fields.''
In Those Days...
''You keep on reinventing yourself. You keep on increasing your level from your previous film. You have personal trainers and dietitians. In those days, you ate parathas and you did baithaks.''
This Is The Advantage That We Have
''So no matter what they did they could not get to this mark. This is the advantage that we have over our seniors. They didn't have the right people around them."
Akshay & We have Learnt It The Hard Way..
"Akki (Akshay Kumar) and we have learnt it the hard way. When I was new, Jackie (Shroff) and Sanju (Sanjay Dutt) were much bigger stars than we could ever imagine.''
I Piggybacked On Sunny & Sanjay
''So also Sunny (Deol). Each time I felt I was dipping and that my films were not working... gadbad chal rahi hai... (Laughs) I piggybacked on Sunny, Sanju. That is how Jeet and Saajan happened."
When A Film Does Not Do Well
"Fear as in there is a void. There is so much of time, interest and effort put into a film and in one day it's discarded. When a film does not do well, a lot of people lose money.''
It's Bad For The Industry
''And the next film carries the burden of the previous one. Three four more such films and you're out. It is bad for the industry. It demoralizes everyone.''
BuSome People Get Happy; They Are Like, ''Bahut Udd Raha Tha''
''Some people get happy when somebody's film does not do well. They are like bahut udd raha tha, chalo accha hai, upar waale ki laathi... But I hate it when someone's movie doesn't do well.''
You Can't Wish Bad For Someone
''Because not only him... the whole staff, the unit, his family, the exhibitors, the theatre owners, his fans his entire life gets affected. You can't wish bad for someone's life."
Well, we agree with Salman!