- Da-Bangg Reloaded: Salman Khan Romances Katrina Kaif, Goes 'Jumme Ki Raat' With Jacqueline Fernandez
- Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif SUED For 'Million Dollar Breach' In The United States!
- Rare Sighting! Ajay Devgn Attends Salman Khan's Race 3 Screening
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Happy Phir Bhag Jayegi: You Won't Believe What Sonakshi Sinha Did For A Scene In This Film!
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
British-Indian filmmaker Sunhil Sippy, who is all geared up for the release of his film Noor starring Sonakshi Sinha , feels that the actress has got a tremendous range.
Also Read: Amrita Singh Used To ABUSE My Mother & Sister; Called Me WORTHLESS: Saif Ali Khan
"I like the fact that Sonakshi Sinha has tremendous range. She is funny, quirky, and silly but she is also very intense and serious. In Noor, I got the opportunity to explore every part of her as an actor" Sunhil said during an interview.
Noor is based on Saba Imtiaz novel "Karachi, You're Killing Me!", and tells the tale of a journalist-writer Noor's misadventures and love life as she navigates her way through Mumbai.
"Sonakshi Sinha was our first choice. I didn't know if it was right at the very beginning but when I started and once I got to end, it became evident she was perfect for the role," added the director.
Though the movie is women centric, Sunhil says all the characters in the film are three dimensional, which means every character's behaviour reveals things about main lead.
"It is definitely a women centric film and it is really about 'Noor' and her coming of age but every character in the film is three dimensional.
"So the behaviour of every opposing character will be revealing things about main lead. 'Noor' is in constant conflict and other characters are balancing, so she is not overshadowing anybody in the film," explained the maker about his main lead and other characters.
"Noor is defined by the world she exists in. She is defined by interaction with others, so all the characters had to be equally rich as her" Sunhil added further.