- Sonam Kapoor Spills The Beans On Her S*x Life; Says She’d Prefer Neither Handcuffs Nor Blindfolds
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: Akshay Kumar, Anushka Sharma, Sonam Kapoor Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Section 377 Decriminalized: Karan Johar, Sonam Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao & Others Laud SC Verdict!
- Sonam Kapoor: 'Writers Are The True Rockstars Of Cinema'!
- Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh, Sonam Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan Wish Everyone A Happy Independence Day
- Anand Ahuja's Birthday Celebrations: Sonam Kapoor Shares Pics Of Her Special Surprise For Him!
- Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga To Release On 1st February, 2019!
- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
Ever since Deepika Padukone's pictures from Cannes got viral on the social media, everybody just can't stop drooling over it!
Well, there is no doubt that we all loved it but read on to know, what her rival, Sonam Kapoor thinks of her appearance.
Sonam On Deepika’s Appearance
"I hope she (Deepika) has a good time. I don't think I should be giving any advice to someone who has already walked several international red carpets. I just believe in being myself," said Sonam at an event.
Meanwhile, Check Out Deepika’s Pics From Cannes
As we mentioned above, we just cannot get over how gorgeous does she look!
Deepika With Anupama Chopra
"Sunshine all around on this beautiful morning. @deepikapadukone exudes energy & postivity as she gears for her moment at #Cannes70," Anupama Chopra shared the picture.
Deepika Interacts With The Media
These pictures of Deepika Padukone, are from the media interaction at Cannes, today.
Deepika Can’t Stop Smiling
Speaking about her experience at Cannes, Deepika told Anupama Chopra, ""I have not stopped smiling since I got here. There is no challenge. This is beautiful."
Dippy In Johanna Ortiz Gown
The Bajirao Mastani actress was seen donning Johanna Ortiz gown for L'Oreal Paris press interview.
This is the second look of Deepika Padukone. She can be seen sporting a Galvan London dress.
Fab Or Drab? You Tell Us!
What do you think of Deepika Padukone's look from Cannes?
Let us know in the comments section below!