TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Sonam Kapoor is on cloud nine after her film Neerja bagged the National Award this year. Meanwhile on the personal front too, the actress is also in the news for her relationship with alleged beau Anand Ahuja.
And now, it looks that the actress seems to be in a 'pyaar kiya toh darna kya' mood!
We hear that Sonam recently introduced him as her 'boyfriend' to Malayalam actress Surabhi Lakshmi whom she bumped into at the recently held National Award ceremony. Read on to know more...
Sonam Is A Sweetheart
In an interview to Times Of India, Surabhi said, "She (Sonam)is a sweetheart! Sonam told me that her best friend is from Kerala and so, she has a special affection for the State."
When Surabhi Got Introduced To Sonam's Boyfriend
Surabhi was quoted saying to the leading daily, "Her boyfriend had also come for the event and she introduced me to him. She also gave me some sweets. I was happy when she told me, ‘Aren't you wearing the traditional Kerala attire? It's really beautiful!'
When Anand Stood By His Lady Love
Anand made it a point to attend Sonam Kapoor's big day and was a reflection of her joy when he accompanied her to the 64th National Awards Ceremony along with her papa Anil Kapoor.
How The Love Story Began
For those who came in late, the buzz aorund Sonam Kapoor's beau Anand began when he accompanied her at Akshay Kumar's Rustom success bash.
Since then the two have often been spotted together though the duo have refrained from commenting on their personal life.
Meanwhile rumours of their engagement on the cards have already started doing the rounds.
Looks like Sonam is quite proud to wear her heart on her sleeve. So what next? Do we hear wedding bells ringing soon?