- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
- A True Incident! A Drunk Sanjay Dutt Had Actually Put On A Toilet Seat Around His Girlfriend's Neck
It's a known fact that R. Balki always brings in megastar Amitabh Bachchan for all his films - be it in a full-fledged role or a cameo. Actress Sonam Kapoor, who will feature in the filmmaker's Padman, hopes she becomes a staple in his movies too.
Sonam is glad to work in Padman, a biopic on a man named Arunachalam Muruganantha, who introduced affordable sanitary napkins for the benefit of women.
"I am excited for 'Padman'... R. Balki is one filmmaker with whom I think I have a very strong connection with. I hope he picks me in all his films now... I have had an amazing time working with him," Sonam told IANS over phone.
The 31-year-old actress says Balki is a 'fantastic filmmaker' and a 'positive human being'.
"He always wants to say something with his films, and I think when somebody has that intention that film will definitely do well," she added.
Earlier this month, Sonam was honoured with the National Film Award -- Special Mention for Neerja, directed by Ram Madhvani.
The Prem Ratan Dhan Payo actress said it has been an honour to work with directors like Balki, Madhvani as well as Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra and Aanand L. Rai.
"They are genuine filmmakers. They want to make honest films," she said.