- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
- A True Incident! A Drunk Sanjay Dutt Had Actually Put On A Toilet Seat Around His Girlfriend's Neck
Actor Arjun Kapoor considers Sonam Kapoor as his "favourite cousin" and says he is very protective about her.
During the promotion of 'Mubarakan', when Anil Kapoor asked Arjun about his favourite cousin between Sonam, Rhea and Harsh, Arjun said, "Sonam is my favorite cousin. We both are of similar age. We both have gone to same school and from the beginning I am very protective about her and will always be in my life".
When Anil quizzed Arjun about the qualities he has inherited from the Kapoor family, the Ishaqzaade actor said: "I feel the love for cinema, the desire to constantly entertain the audience."
"We as family love cinema and one thing I learned from them is that no matter how many times you need to be there, always be at the service of audience because they make you. They are the reason that we are here today."
He added, "They all have taught me that it's never about what I am doing, it's always about giving back, connecting and entertaining the audience."
"More importantly, making good films. There have been ups and downs in our family, but I have always seen that we all have remained united, stuck together to try and entertain the audience."
Directed by Anees Bazmee, 'Mubarakan', which also features Ileana D'Cruz and Athiya Shetty, is slated for a release on July 28.