- Singer Abhijeet Bhattacharya In Legal Trouble Again; This Time For Verbally Abusing A Woman!
- Twitter SUSPENDS Singer Abhijeet Bhattacharya's Account For Posting Offensive Tweets!
- Singer Abhijeet ABUSES Karan Johar, The Khans & Pakistani Actors Post The Uri Terror Attack!
- Housefull 2 entrapped in cheating case
- Shahrukh Khan hurts singer Abhijeet Bhattacharya!
- Indian Idol 10: Krishnakali Saha Eliminated; Says It Was An Amazing Journey!
This morning we told you about how Twitter suspended singer Abhijeet Bhattacharya's account after Twitter users accused him of using abusive and derogatory language.
In a shocking turn of events, Sonu Nigam has decided to quit Twitter. Not just that, he asked the media and his followers to take screenshots of his tweets as his messages would disappear when he leaves the micro blogging site.
Sonu went on a Twitter rant and posted a series of tweets to explain the reason why he is bidding adieu to the site. Have a look at what he had to say...
Earlier this year, Nigam had got embroiled in yet another controversy when he tweeted how the sounding of morning azaan on loudspeakers at a mosque near his residence would disturb his sleep.
His statements irked many and a Muslim cleric even offered Rs 10 lakh to anyone who would shave the singer's head. Later Sonu called a press conference to his home where he got himself tonsured. However, the cleric still did not pay him the reward.