TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
This morning we told you about how Twitter suspended singer Abhijeet Bhattacharya's account after Twitter users accused him of using abusive and derogatory language.
In a shocking turn of events, Sonu Nigam has decided to quit Twitter. Not just that, he asked the media and his followers to take screenshots of his tweets as his messages would disappear when he leaves the micro blogging site.
Sonu went on a Twitter rant and posted a series of tweets to explain the reason why he is bidding adieu to the site. Have a look at what he had to say...
Earlier this year, Nigam had got embroiled in yet another controversy when he tweeted how the sounding of morning azaan on loudspeakers at a mosque near his residence would disturb his sleep.
His statements irked many and a Muslim cleric even offered Rs 10 lakh to anyone who would shave the singer's head. Later Sonu called a press conference to his home where he got himself tonsured. However, the cleric still did not pay him the reward.