- JUST IN! Bollywood Actor Sonu Sood To Play The Role Of Arjuna In Muniratna's Kurukshetra!
- When You're An Outsider In Bollywood, No One Wants To Meet You: Sonu Sood
- Hombanna Film Making Noise Overseas; Sonu Sood And Sudeep Wish Luck For The Kannada Movie
- Producing P.V. Sindhu Biopic Challenging: Sonu Sood
- Are You Listening Shraddha? Deepika Padukone Approached For A Biopic On Badminton Ace PV Sindhu?
- Sonu Sood: Box Office Numbers Do Matter As They Give You The Required Confidence!
Bollywood actor Sonu Sood, who shared screen space with martial arts star Jackie Chan in Kung Fu Yoga, says he is set to act in and produce a biopic.
Also Read: Why Single Mother Mahira Khan Feels Guilty Like Aishwarya Rai?
So what next after Kung Fu Yoga -- part of a three-film accord signed between India and China -- that is ruling the Chinese box office?
"I am planning to work on a biopic," Sonu told IANS here.
Asked about his association with it, he said: "I am acting in it and producing it."
He also said that the biopic will be based on a person from the social welfare sector.
"I feel that as an actor, it is pretty exciting to work on a biopic. It's a huge challenge. I remember... My first film was 'Shaheed-E-Azam' on Bhagat Singh and at that time I met his family, so all that homework you do for a biopic... is very exciting as an actor," Sonu said.
The 43-year-old, who was reported to star in a film based on late wrestler and actor Dara Singh, says he always wanted to do a biopic.
"I have shortlisted someone on whom I want to make a biopic...Hopefully, I would start something very soon," he added.