TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Actor Tiger Shroff, who is the voice of Spider-Man in the Hindi version of Spider-Man: Homecoming, says it is one superhero character he always wanted to play.
"I can't express enough my excitement to be the voice of my childhood superhero Spider-Man in Hindi. I have grown up watching Spider-Man movies and I must say that he is the one superhero character I have always wished to play," Tiger told a leading news agency in a statement.
The actor had announced his association with the project on his social media handles recently.
Sony Pictures Entertainment India is releasing the film in India on July 7 in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.
Tiger says it's "a fun, action-filled roller-coaster ride and is unlike any other Spider-Man films you may have seen earlier".
"I hope audiences like me as Spidey's voice in Hindi," added the actor, known for his agile action sequences and fluid dance moves.
On roping in Tiger to voice a superhero with universal appeal, Vivek Krishnani, Managing Director, Sony Pictures Entertainment India, said: "Tiger is not just a youth icon but has a strong appeal among family audiences, who prefer clean entertainers. Tiger's appeal and popularity extends to the millennials.
"For us, it's not just the voice but also the fact that Tiger embodies dexterity and physical agility that one associates with Spider-Man, which makes this association truly special and exciting."