TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Sridevi's daughter Jhanvi Kapoor is all set to debut in Bollywood in the remake of the Marathi superhit film Sairat and more than Jhanvi, Sridevi sounds nervous and feels like a newcomer. She opened up by saying, "Let me tell you, I feel like a newcomer. She has chosen this path and profession, and I have been in this industry for long."
"So I am mentally more prepared than her. She has been watching me, and knows what she is getting into. Nothing is going to be a cakewalk in any profession. So you have to work hard, and there will be challenges. I'm sure she is ready for it," she summed it up.
Sridevi On Her Daughters Coming Home Late
"I'm of course worried when they go out, but luckily, they know their limits and they are very responsible children."
"When you have responsible children, half the battle is over," revealed Sridevi
"So, you don't have to worry. But you are concerned"
"The concern will never go, and you'll always be conscious about them," she summed it up.
Jhanvi Kapoor will debut in Bollywood in the remake of the Marathi film Sairat.
The Marathi film Sairat ended up being a blcokbuster at the box office.
The Hindi version of the film is helmed by Karan Johar.
It'll be great to see Jhanvi Kapoor on the silver screen! Isn't it, peeps?
We guess a few years down the line after Jhanvi's debut, Khushi will join the bandwagon too.
Sridevi's daughters look like they have a crown always!
Also View: Hot Wallpapers Of Amy Jackson!