TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Sridevi's upcoming film Mom is all set to hit the theaters on July 7, 2017 and during a press conference, she was pressed about Jhanvi Kapoor's debut.
Sridevi cleverly dodged the question and praised Nawazuddin Siddiqui instead and said, "Nawazuddin is a wonderful performer and I am his huge admirer."
She also joking said that we're here to talk about Jhanvi's 'Mom' and lets stick to that.
Also, Nawazuddin said that working with Sridevi was a dream come true for him. He said, "It was a dream come true for me to work with Sridevi."
Film producer Boney Kapoor, who is quite hopeful about his forthcoming production 'Mom' featuring his wife Sridevi, says the story of the film is very hard hitting.
"I sincerely hope that the film reaches a wider audience and they feel the essence of the story. The story is an emotional journey, it is quite hard hitting and very apt for today's time. I hope people like it," Boney, who was also present at the trailer launch of the film.