- Janhvi Kapoor Gets Slut-shamed; Fans Post Hate Comments, Ask Her To Undergo Surgery Like Mom Sridevi
- Swiss Honour For Sridevi! Switzerland To Install A Statue Of Bollywood's 'Chandni'
- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Sridevi's First Birthday After Her Demise: These Rare Pictures Of The Late Actress Are Pure Gold!
- NTR Biopic: Rakul Preet Likely To Play Sridevi In The Balakrishna Starrer
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
- Sridevi's Tribute Video Shown At The IIFA 2018 Plagiarised? Boney Kapoor Locks Horns With A Fan!
- B'DAY SPECIAL: These Rare Pics Of Sanjay Dutt With Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai & Others Are Unmissable
- When Janhvi Kapoor Thought She Was Going To Lose Her Mind After Sridevi's Demise!
- Janhvi Kapoor On Sridevi: Acting For My Mother Was Instinctive; It Was Like Breathing
- After Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi's Younger Daughter Khushi Kapoor To Enter Bollywood?
- Boney Kapoor On Janhvi Kapoor Being Compared To Her Mom Sridevi: It Worried Her
A few days ago, there was a strong rumour in the media that Jhanvi Kapoor was dying to get Ranbir Kapoor's attention at Karan Johar's party.
Jhanvi's mother Sridevi finally spoke about it in a recent interview with Mumbai Mirror. She also revealed that Jhanvi was not with Ranbir that day. Read what the actress said below.
Jhanvi Was Very Low When She Read This Gossip
Sridevi revealed that her daughter was really low after it was reported that she'd been chasing an actor at a party.
But She Was Not With Ranbir
"But mummy, I was with Gauri aunty (Gauri Shinde, director of English Vinglish) Jhanvi protested.''
I Told Her, Welcome To Bollywood
''I told her, ‘Welcome to my world, if you want to be a part of it, you have to be prepared for all this.'"
On Her Debut
"Abhi tak to aage bhi nahin badi hai woh, let's see how she does in her first film. Wait for the announcement, it'll come soon enough and aapko khud pata chal jayega.''
Here's What Exactly Was Reported Earlier About Jhanvi & Ranbir
According to a web portal, ''Ranbir Kapoor greeted Jhanvi Kapoor at the birthday bash of Karan Johar.''
Everyone At The Party Started Talking About It
''When she saw Ranbir Kapoor she just couldn't stop blushing. ''In fact, she made it so evident that everyone at the party started talking about it.''
Jhanvi Followed Ranbir Everywhere
''Ranbir was busy chatting up with other guests, Jhanvi followed him wherever he went. Ranbir Kapoor was left embarrassed because of it.''
Poor Jhanvi Kapoor! She must have been shocked after reading all these stories about her! But as mom Sridevi Kapoor said, ''Welcome to Bollywood!''