TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Recently at the trailer launch of her upcoming film Mom, Sridevi made a shocking revelation that left everyone surprised! She revealed that she ignored her husband Boney Kapoor for almost three months.
Well folks, before you guys started wondering if there is something wrong in their marital life, here's the complete truth...
Sridevi Wanted To Keep Things Strictly Professional On The Sets Of Mom
Yes, the veteran actress decided to have minimal conversations with her producer husband Boney Kapoor while prepping up for her role.
She Didn't Speak To Her Husband For 3 Months
Sridevi was quoted as saying, "For three months, I did not speak to Boney Ji as a husband."
Sridevi's Only Conversation With Him
She further added, "I used to greet him good morning and after pack up, I used to wish him goodnight- that's all we spoke. That was the only conversation I had with him."
I Am A Director's Actor
When asked about her working experience with a newbie director Ravi Udyawar, Sridevi said, "Well, I am totally a director's actor. I surrender totally to him (director Ravi Udyawar). I followed his vision and he did a wonderful job."
I Still Feel Like A Newcomer
The actress said that she is always as enthusiastic as a debutante and would like to do as many films as possible. She was quoted as saying, "I feel like it's first film, I feel like a newcomer. It's long way to go," Sridevi said at the trailer launch of 'Mom'.
Sridevi's Daughters Jhanvi And Khushi At Mom Trailer Launch
Sridevi's Jhanvi Kapoor whose Bollywood debut is currently a hot topic for discussion also attended the trailer launch event with her younger sister Khushi.
Meanwhile, Mom will be hitting the theatrical screens on 7th July. Are you guys excited to watch this film?