TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Shahrukh Khan loves his children and is very close to each one of them. He shares a special bond with his daughter, who shares his passion for acting.
In a recent interview to a daily, Shahrukh Khan revealed that there is one habit of his that his daughter Suhaha Khan finds really irritating.
Here Is What It Is...
"For one step, I gave 10 takes. Although Imtiaz was okay with the shot, I persisted in giving a few more takes.''
It Was Just A Three Second Shot
''I felt I was not doing it too well. In the film, that shot is hardly there for three seconds.''
When Suhana Saw This
''‘Why would you do so much for three seconds?'"
I Get Obsessed With It
"Maybe, I get a little obsessed with it, especially when I feel I'm not getting it right.''
Suhana Finds This Irritating
''My kids know me really well and they (especially Suhana) find this habit irritating."
On a related note, Jab Harry Met Sejal marks Anushka Sharma and Shahrukh Khan's third movie and is scheduled to hit the screens on August 4.