- A Gentleman Movie Review: Pretty To Look At, But Fragile When It Comes To Substance!
- We Bet You Wouldn't Want To Miss These Details About Suniel Shetty's Role In 'A Gentleman'!
- Athiya Shetty: I Take My Father's Opinion Very Seriously; To Hear Praises From Him Is Rare
- WHAT! When Akshay Kumar’s 13 Films Didn’t Work, Many Said His Career Is Over, REVEALS Suniel Shetty
- SPEECHLESS! Suniel Shetty's Latest Photoshoot Will Put Many Young Bollywood Actors To Shame [PICS]
- SPOTTED! Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek, Akshay & Kajol At The Prayer Meet Of Suniel Shetty's Father [PICS]
- Mubarakan Movie Review: Live Audience Update
Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty is currently shooting for her upcoming film Mubarakan and his son Ahan Shetty is all set to debut with Sajid Nadiadwala's upcoming venture. Now that both his kids are looking out for afull-fledged career in Bollywood, Suniel is planning to get back into film production to help his children make a mark in the film industry.
"As of now, no. However, since Ahan and Athiya are doing movies now, I might have to get back to production to help them do the kind of films they are passionate about. Sometimes, people might not take the risk on a particular project but if my kids believe in it, I need to back them."
The action star Suniel Shetty has produced two films as of now such as Bhagam Bhag in 2006 and Mission Istaanbul in 2008. The actor is also an entrepreneur and has started his own realty business. He said,
"My realty business is doing quite well. We are a small company and have banks and institutions supporting us. We are a clean and stress-free company. I'm happy with the way it's growing. I look into the creative aspect and the projects. My sister handles the financial side of it. And my wife, Mana (Shetty), looks into interiors and styling of the villas."