- Karenjit Kaur 2 Trailer: An Emotional Ride Showcasing Sunny Leone's Struggles & Rise To Fame
- Uttar Pradesh Woman Shocked To See Sunny Leone's Photo Printed On Her Voter ID!
- Splitsvilla 11 Secrets: Sunny Leone Reveals A Female Contestant Tried Flirting With Her!
- Sunny Leone To Return With Season 2 Of Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story of Sunny Leone
- Sunny Leone The Sultry Siren
- Sunny Leone's Key To Good Chemistry In A Relationship Will Help You Keep It Sparkling!
- Is Sunny Leone Gearing Up To Make Her Debut In Mollywood?
- Sunny Leone Said It Was Difficult To Shoot Karenjit Kaur, As She Had To Relive Her Parents' Death
- Sunny Leone Shares A Heart-touching Post On Daughter Nisha's First ‘Gotcha’ Anniversary
- Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Baby Doll Singer Kanika Kapoor Refutes The Cheating Allegations Levelled Against Her! Read Statement
Sunny Leone attracted controversy once again by her condom advertisement and this time it's not in Goa but Gujarat. The brand tried to target the festive season to sell its products using Sunny Leone in the hoarding and the people from Gujarat have objected to the adverts and are demanding its outright removal. Narendra Chaudhary, businessman and president of Hindu Yuva Vahini, told TOI,
"The message in Gujarati on the hoarding reads 'Aa Navratri a ramo, parantu premthi' - Play but with love, this Navratri. The insinuation on the hoardings from a condom brand insults the religious sentiments of Hindus. This cannot be tolerated & our protests will get stronger if these hoardings are not removed immediately. Protests are necessary to deter others from trying something similar again in future."
"Clear irresponsible and immature attempt to boost sales by putting all our cultural value system at stake," said a letter to Minister Vilas Paswan by the head of The Confederation of All India Traders.
Accused Of Being Irresponsible
The letter also accuses Sunny Leone of being irresponsible and requested the authorities to take it down.
The letter also states that Sunny Leone can stoop to "any level irrespective of pious and religious occasion of Navratri" to earn money.
Code Of Conduct
They have also requested to issue a "code of conduct" to all the celebrities who indulge in brand promotions.
"They (stars) should be made responsible for the products they endorse", the letter read.
Sunny Leone has not given out any official statement about the matter yet.
Even a group in Goa had requested the authorities to take down Sunny Leone's condom advertisement displayed on public transport.
Wait & Watch
We'll have to wait and see if the authorities will go ahead and remove the hoardings or not.
The condom advertisement is displayed at various places all over Gujarat.
Taking A Stand
While some people are supporting the move, the others are against it!