- Karenjit Kaur 2 Trailer: An Emotional Ride Showcasing Sunny Leone's Struggles & Rise To Fame
- Uttar Pradesh Woman Shocked To See Sunny Leone's Photo Printed On Her Voter ID!
- Splitsvilla 11 Secrets: Sunny Leone Reveals A Female Contestant Tried Flirting With Her!
- Sunny Leone To Return With Season 2 Of Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story of Sunny Leone
- Sunny Leone The Sultry Siren
- Sunny Leone's Key To Good Chemistry In A Relationship Will Help You Keep It Sparkling!
- Is Sunny Leone Gearing Up To Make Her Debut In Mollywood?
- Sunny Leone Said It Was Difficult To Shoot Karenjit Kaur, As She Had To Relive Her Parents' Death
- Sunny Leone Shares A Heart-touching Post On Daughter Nisha's First ‘Gotcha’ Anniversary
- Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Baby Doll Singer Kanika Kapoor Refutes The Cheating Allegations Levelled Against Her! Read Statement
Lately, one has been hearing a lot of horrifying casting stories in Hollywood ever since the Harvey Weinstein controversy erupted there. But it isn't just them; it's got even our B-town celebs talking!
While actors like Ranveer Singh, Ayushmann Khurrana, Kalki Koechlin and others have spoken about their first-hand experience of facing casting couch, recently Sunny Leone too expressed her take on this issue.
Here's what she had to say...
The actress said, " I haven't experienced the casting couch. I was sheltered by Daniel [Weber, husband] and my team."
Even Men Face Casting Couch
"But does it exist in the industry? Absolutely! It's not just the women, men too face similar issues," said Sunny.
She further added, "The more people speak, the louder the voice is going to be. This will instill faith in the young generation, especially women. There might be a day when our industry will be free of it. I'm proud of all the women who have taken a stand."
Her Survival Mantra
Sunny pointed out that one of the reasons she has survived in the largely male-dominated industry is due to her "fearless" nature.
"I am proud to have made it on my own, and the best part is that I can say yes or no to whoever without having any fear," concluded the actress.
On The Work Front
The actress will be next seen in Tera Intezaar opposite Arbaaz Khan. The film is slated to release next week.