TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Lately, one has been hearing a lot of horrifying casting stories in Hollywood ever since the Harvey Weinstein controversy erupted there. But it isn't just them; it's got even our B-town celebs talking!
While actors like Ranveer Singh, Ayushmann Khurrana, Kalki Koechlin and others have spoken about their first-hand experience of facing casting couch, recently Sunny Leone too expressed her take on this issue.
Here's what she had to say...
The actress said, " I haven't experienced the casting couch. I was sheltered by Daniel [Weber, husband] and my team."
Even Men Face Casting Couch
"But does it exist in the industry? Absolutely! It's not just the women, men too face similar issues," said Sunny.
She further added, "The more people speak, the louder the voice is going to be. This will instill faith in the young generation, especially women. There might be a day when our industry will be free of it. I'm proud of all the women who have taken a stand."
Her Survival Mantra
Sunny pointed out that one of the reasons she has survived in the largely male-dominated industry is due to her "fearless" nature.
"I am proud to have made it on my own, and the best part is that I can say yes or no to whoever without having any fear," concluded the actress.
On The Work Front
The actress will be next seen in Tera Intezaar opposite Arbaaz Khan. The film is slated to release next week.