- Prerna Arora's Shocking Act Creates New Trouble For Sushant Singh Rajput- Sara Ali Khan's Kedarnath!
- Kedarnath: Sushant Singh Rajput-Sara Ali Khan Film Back On Track With Ronnie Screwvala's Entry!
- Son Chiriya: Bhumi Pednekar Brings In Fear With Her Menacing Looks In This Dacoit Drama!
- FINAL! Sushant Singh Rajput To Romance This Newbie In The Hindi Remake Of 'The Fault In Our Stars'
- BACK ON TRACK! Sara Ali Khan's Debut Film Kedarnath Is NOT SHELVED & We Have The Proof
- Kedarnath Controversy! Team Abhishek Kapoor ACCUSES KriAj Entertainment Of Spreading False Rumours
- Kedarnath Director Abhishek Kapoor Accused Of Cheating, Lands In Legal Soup!
- OMG, Is He A Chambal Dacoit? Nope, That's Sushant Singh Rajput's First Look From Son Chiriya!
- HOT NOW! Sushant Singh Rajput To Romance 'Rumoured' Girlfriend Kriti Sanon's Sister Nupur?
- OUCH! Radhika Apte's SHOCKING Comment On Sushant Singh Rajput Will Leave Him FUMING WITH ANGER
- DID Salman Khan BLAST Sushant Singh Rajput? Sooraj Pancholi Reveals The Real Story!
- ALL GUNS BLAZING! Abhishek Kapoor Films A Difficult Scene For Sushant- Sara's Kedarnath
Yes, you heard it right! In the past too, we have seen several Bollywood actors baring it all on the big screen. Be it John Abraham in New York, Rajkummar Rao in Shahid and the more recent one, Ranveer Singh going baring his butt for a few seconds in Befikre.
Now, if reports are to be believed then Sushant Singh Rajput too is going to follow the suit in his upcoming film Drive. Recently, while speaking to DNA, the 'Raabta' actor opened up about his much-talked about nude scene in the film...
It's More Like An Illusion
Sushant was quoted as saying, "It's not a full monty scene like it's made out to be. Instead, it's more like an illusion."
Something Like Deadpool
The actor added, "It's somewhat like what you saw in Deadpool. It's not a complete nude scene like many actors have done in films."
'I Am Comfortable Showing My Skin On Screen'
Adding that the scene is crucial for the film and the audience will understand once they watch the movie, Sushant says, "If you ask me whether I am comfortable showing my skin on screen, I will say yes."
But Not For The Heck Of It
Sushant further said, "I don't have inhibitions, but the role needs to require that kind of a scene. It can't be just for the heck of it."
Sushant's Upcoming Films
The actor has already kick-started preparations for Chanda Mama Door Ke. He has also begin script-reading sessions for Abhishek Kapoor's Kedarnath which marks the Bollywood debut of Sara Ali Khan.
Stay tuned for more hottest updates from the world of entertainment.