TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Actor Sushant Singh Rajput says he is not afraid of a film's failure.
"No, failure of a film doesn't scare me. But I am aware it has repercussion. It doesn't scare me because I started (acting) when I quit Delhi College of Engineering and I was doing theatre... I was staying with six guys in a single room.," Sushant told IANS.
"I used to get Rs 250 per play that I used to do... I used to dance in the background and I used to be so excited... I still am with all the acknowledgement and money... I can match that," he added.
The M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story star said: "When I was doing theatre or TV, I was thinking that 'Okay, I have to slog right now because one day I will be successful'. I was successful then... Be it theatre, TV or films I don't care... As long as I act."
Sushant's latest release Raabta is directed by Dinesh Vijan. The film also stars Kriti Sanon. The movie is based on the theme of reincarnation.