- Sushant Singh Rajput's Instagram Account Gets Blocked; Actor Is Surprised With The Reason!
- Sushant Singh Rajput Donates Rs 1.25 Crore To Nagaland Flood Relief!
- Teachers' Day 2018: If Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan & Other B-Town Celebs Turn Teacher For A Day!
- Kriti Sanon DITCHES Sushant Singh Rajput As He Got 'Extra Friendly' With Sanjana Sanghi?
- Kerala Flood Relief: Sushant Singh Rajput Donates Rs. 1 Crore On Behalf Of A Fan!
- Pavitra Rishta Actress Ankita Lokhande Doesn’t Want To Talk About Sushant Singh Rajput!
Actor Sushant Singh Rajput says he is not afraid of a film's failure.
"No, failure of a film doesn't scare me. But I am aware it has repercussion. It doesn't scare me because I started (acting) when I quit Delhi College of Engineering and I was doing theatre... I was staying with six guys in a single room.," Sushant told IANS.
"I used to get Rs 250 per play that I used to do... I used to dance in the background and I used to be so excited... I still am with all the acknowledgement and money... I can match that," he added.
The M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story star said: "When I was doing theatre or TV, I was thinking that 'Okay, I have to slog right now because one day I will be successful'. I was successful then... Be it theatre, TV or films I don't care... As long as I act."
Sushant's latest release Raabta is directed by Dinesh Vijan. The film also stars Kriti Sanon. The movie is based on the theme of reincarnation.