- Soorma Wednesday Box Office Collection: The Sports Biopic Is Rock-Steady At The Box Office!
- Mulk: Anubhav Sinha Gives A Fitting Reply To The Trolls In An Open Letter!
- Soorma First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection: Film Mints A Total Of Rs 13.85 Crores!
- Soorma Second Day (Saturday) Box Office Collection: This Diljit Dosanjh Film Picks Up Business!
- Soorma First Day (Friday) Box Office Collection: Diljit Dosanjh Starrer Collects Rs. 3.75 Crores!
- Soorma Movie Review: Dilijit Dosanjh Drag Flicks A Solid Performance & Wins Your Heart!
The Khiladi of Bollywood, Akshay Kumar is all set to be seen in 'Naam Shabana' alongside Taapsee Pannu and while Akshay doesn't need much training for the action-packed scenes, Taapsee is being trained by professionals to deliver stunts and power-packed sequences. When asked about the training process, she revealed that she's paired alongside the best and that makes her feel intimidated no matter how much she trains herself, as Akshay can pull it off with utmost ease. She said,
"I was getting trained by people Akshay had assigned for me. They were task masters. He was not present during the training period so I don't know how he is on ground. But he sets the expectation meter very high and it is very intimidating to do an action film where he also is a part of the film as people expect that level of action."
Taapsee Pannu also praised Akshay Kumar by saying, "He is the calmest person I have ever met. He doesn't get angry. He is extremely calm in contrary to the image that he has on screen of an action star. One thing which is common between him and his films is that his sense of humour. The kind of films he chooses sets the standard high for actors. I look up to to the lifestyle he follows, the way he conducts himself and the causes he supports are really good."
She further commented, "The presence of Akshay in both the trailer and the film, helps as he is a big star. His presence be it on the poster, in the trailer or the film is going to benefit."