- Dil Juunglee Review: Nothing Can Save This Cliched Movie!
- Taapsee Pannu Admits She Is SHAMELESS When It Comes To This Thing!
- Taapsee Pannu: Whatever I Am Today Is Because Of My Audience!
- Taapsee Pannu Reacts To Swara Bhaskar's Open Letter Over Padmaavat Jauhar Scene!
- CATFIGHT BEGINS? Taapsee Pannu Doesn't Want To Work With Jacqueline Fernandez After Judwaa 2
- Taapsee Pannu Talks About Movie Strategies & Profits For Everyone!
- Raj Thackeray Says Shocking Things About Sridevi & Akshay Kumar
The Khiladi of Bollywood, Akshay Kumar is all set to be seen in 'Naam Shabana' alongside Taapsee Pannu and while Akshay doesn't need much training for the action-packed scenes, Taapsee is being trained by professionals to deliver stunts and power-packed sequences. When asked about the training process, she revealed that she's paired alongside the best and that makes her feel intimidated no matter how much she trains herself, as Akshay can pull it off with utmost ease. She said,
"I was getting trained by people Akshay had assigned for me. They were task masters. He was not present during the training period so I don't know how he is on ground. But he sets the expectation meter very high and it is very intimidating to do an action film where he also is a part of the film as people expect that level of action."
Taapsee Pannu also praised Akshay Kumar by saying, "He is the calmest person I have ever met. He doesn't get angry. He is extremely calm in contrary to the image that he has on screen of an action star. One thing which is common between him and his films is that his sense of humour. The kind of films he chooses sets the standard high for actors. I look up to to the lifestyle he follows, the way he conducts himself and the causes he supports are really good."
She further commented, "The presence of Akshay in both the trailer and the film, helps as he is a big star. His presence be it on the poster, in the trailer or the film is going to benefit."