- Mulk: Anubhav Sinha Gives A Fitting Reply To The Trolls In An Open Letter!
- Soorma First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection: Film Mints A Total Of Rs 13.85 Crores!
- Soorma Second Day (Saturday) Box Office Collection: This Diljit Dosanjh Film Picks Up Business!
- Soorma First Day (Friday) Box Office Collection: Diljit Dosanjh Starrer Collects Rs. 3.75 Crores!
- Soorma Movie Review: Dilijit Dosanjh Drag Flicks A Solid Performance & Wins Your Heart!
- Soorma Box Office Prediction: Will This Diljit Dosanjh-Taapsee Pannu Film Strike Gold At Box Office?
- EXCLUSIVE! Taapsee Pannu Opens Up About Pay Parity, Getting Replaced In Films & Much More
- Mulk: Disturbing To See Muslims Being Targeted; This Was A Big Reason For Me To Do The Film: Taapsee
- Diljit Dosanjh: Hockey Should Be Given Its Due Credit & Be Considered As India's National Sport!
- Soorma Trailer: Diljit Dosanjh Brings The Inspiring Story Of Hockey Player Sandeep Singh To Life!
- Taapsee Pannu Reveals Why Actresses Don't Speak Up On Sexual Harassment!
- Soorma: Diljit Dosanjh Found It Challenging To Play A Hockey Player!
The term 'Catfight' is synonymous to Bollywood heroines and almost every actress has been labelled with that term atleast at some point in the career, but the same is not connected to male actors. However, the Judwaa 2 star Taapsee Pannu came out against the term 'catfight' and said she absolutely loves and adores her co-star Jacqueline Fernandez. She said, "One thing is there that I really take back from her is come what may, keep a smile on your face."
"Because that will help you deal with a lot of problems in your life. Her attitude, just that positive smile for everything, it makes your life easier. I hope I can do that. I can't be a person who can be smiling all the time. I don't know how she manages it. But that is something that I would love to take back from her," revealed Taapsee.
"I don't fight with my girl friends. I genuinely don't have any issues with Jacqueline," said Taapsee.
"I really feel that she is pretty good at what she is doing. I am pretty good at what I am doing," revealed Taapsee.
"So that ways I had no competition. We are not competing. We are in the same game, same side, same team."
These things are just to sensationalise or to create some masala that how can two girls gel well with each other," she added.
"I don't have a feeling that she can eat up into my space, and I don't think I can get into her space," she summed it up.