- Dil Juunglee Review: Nothing Can Save This Cliched Movie!
- Taapsee Pannu Admits She Is SHAMELESS When It Comes To This Thing!
- Taapsee Pannu: Whatever I Am Today Is Because Of My Audience!
- Taapsee Pannu Reacts To Swara Bhaskar's Open Letter Over Padmaavat Jauhar Scene!
- CATFIGHT BEGINS? Taapsee Pannu Doesn't Want To Work With Jacqueline Fernandez After Judwaa 2
- Taapsee Pannu Talks About Movie Strategies & Profits For Everyone!
- OUCH! Did Taapsee Pannu Just Take A Dig At The Hoopla About Virat Kohli- Anushka Sharma's Wedding?
- Vote Now! BEST OF 2017: Which Bollywood Supporting Actress Owned The Year – Tabu, Taapsee Or Sajal?
- HOT! Katrina Kaif, Jacqueline Fernandez & Others REACT To Virat Kohli- Anushka Sharma's Wedding
- WHAT? Taapsee Pannu Got The Role In PINK After A Popular Actress Refused It?
- Picture Talk: Taapsee Pannu Says Amitabh Bachchan Is Pure Addiction
- Judwaa 2 Tuesday (5 Days) Box Office Collection! This Varun Dhawan Starrer Is A BLOCKBUSTER!
- Race 3 First Poster! Salman Khan Says 'Mera Naam Hai Sikander' & Drops A Major Hint About His Role
The term 'Catfight' is synonymous to Bollywood heroines and almost every actress has been labelled with that term atleast at some point in the career, but the same is not connected to male actors. However, the Judwaa 2 star Taapsee Pannu came out against the term 'catfight' and said she absolutely loves and adores her co-star Jacqueline Fernandez. She said, "One thing is there that I really take back from her is come what may, keep a smile on your face."
"Because that will help you deal with a lot of problems in your life. Her attitude, just that positive smile for everything, it makes your life easier. I hope I can do that. I can't be a person who can be smiling all the time. I don't know how she manages it. But that is something that I would love to take back from her," revealed Taapsee.
"I don't fight with my girl friends. I genuinely don't have any issues with Jacqueline," said Taapsee.
"I really feel that she is pretty good at what she is doing. I am pretty good at what I am doing," revealed Taapsee.
"So that ways I had no competition. We are not competing. We are in the same game, same side, same team."
These things are just to sensationalise or to create some masala that how can two girls gel well with each other," she added.
"I don't have a feeling that she can eat up into my space, and I don't think I can get into her space," she summed it up.