- Soorma Wednesday Box Office Collection: The Sports Biopic Is Rock-Steady At The Box Office!
- Mulk: Anubhav Sinha Gives A Fitting Reply To The Trolls In An Open Letter!
- Soorma First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection: Film Mints A Total Of Rs 13.85 Crores!
- Soorma Second Day (Saturday) Box Office Collection: This Diljit Dosanjh Film Picks Up Business!
- Soorma First Day (Friday) Box Office Collection: Diljit Dosanjh Starrer Collects Rs. 3.75 Crores!
- Soorma Movie Review: Dilijit Dosanjh Drag Flicks A Solid Performance & Wins Your Heart!
Taapsee Pannu will next be seen alongside Akshay Kumar in the action-packed film Naam Shabana and the actress was asked if she'd like to star in an adult comedy movie like the ones we see, e.g., Mastizaade, Kya Kool Hain Hum and Grand Masti. Taapsee revealed that she can never pull off an adult comedy film as she feels uncomfortable and would never try that particular genre. She said to Bollywoodlife,
"I always say never say never but I can't see myself or I don't feel I can pull off a sex comedy. That's something I think will have a major trouble trying to portray. I will be extremely uncomfortable so to say so I think I will not try that."
Taapsee also opened up about the hardships that industry outsiders like her had to face and said that the hurdles to cross are one too many. "I think nepotism and being an outsider are parts of the same coin. And both have a positive and a negative impact. Of course its very easy to blame that nepotism exists and all that but you also have to see the other side of it.. they poor have to be always so perfect.. the moment the starkids walk out of the house. It's too much of a pressure."
She further continued, "I don't know how would I be if I had to be so prim and perfect the moment I get out of the house. I wouldn't probably want to become an actor. So that's too much of a pressure or expectations from the starkids all the time which is really sad I feel. I wouldn't be able to do it. That's why I would like to give it to them to handle it .. all that pressure."