TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Post the success of Varun Dhawan starrer revenge saga 'Badlapur', filmmaker Sriram Raghavan seems to have fallen off the radar though a lot of speculations were doing the rounds about what could be his next project.
Now, if the latest reports are to be believed then Sriram is all set to cast an unusual pair in his next. As per a source close to the director, buzz is that he has decided to cast Tabu and Ayushmann Khurrana for his next.
An Asian Age report quoted a source saying, "Sriram, who is very particular about the casting of his films has roped in Tabu and Ayushmann for his next film. The film will have a thriller element in it, which happens to be his forte." Wow, now that's quite an interesting cast!
If word is to be believed, the film will go on floors in a couple of months, and will release this year itself.
Rumours suggest that this is the same film which was earlier offered to Varun Dhawan and Harshvardhan Kapoor.
Meanwhile, Tabu is set to start shooting for Golmaal Again, which goes on floors in March. On the other hand, Ayushmann will be seen in Meri Pyaari Bindu and Shubh Mangal Savdhan.