- Varun Dhawan & Ayushmann Khurrana React To Priyanka Chopra's Quantico Controversy!
- Ayushmann Khurrana On Playing A Blind Musician, Working With Dangal Girl Sanya Malhotra & Much More!
- Varun Dhawan Confesses That He Was Once Jealous Of Ayushmann Khurrana!
- SHOCKING CONFESSION! Bhumi Pednekar Finds Ayushmann Khurrana MORE TALENTED Than Rajkummar Rao
- I Will Continue To Choose Films That Are Interesting: Ayushmann Khurrana
- Ayushmann Khurrana: Going To Delhi Is Like Going Back Home!
Post the success of Varun Dhawan starrer revenge saga 'Badlapur', filmmaker Sriram Raghavan seems to have fallen off the radar though a lot of speculations were doing the rounds about what could be his next project.
Now, if the latest reports are to be believed then Sriram is all set to cast an unusual pair in his next. As per a source close to the director, buzz is that he has decided to cast Tabu and Ayushmann Khurrana for his next.
An Asian Age report quoted a source saying, "Sriram, who is very particular about the casting of his films has roped in Tabu and Ayushmann for his next film. The film will have a thriller element in it, which happens to be his forte." Wow, now that's quite an interesting cast!
If word is to be believed, the film will go on floors in a couple of months, and will release this year itself.
Rumours suggest that this is the same film which was earlier offered to Varun Dhawan and Harshvardhan Kapoor.
Meanwhile, Tabu is set to start shooting for Golmaal Again, which goes on floors in March. On the other hand, Ayushmann will be seen in Meri Pyaari Bindu and Shubh Mangal Savdhan.