- Taimur Ali Khan Steals The Show At Uncle Aadar Jain's Ganpati Celebrations; His Pics Are Super Cute!
- VIRAL! Kareena Kapoor Khan Gets Slammed For Donning A Bikini In Front Of Taimur Ali Khan [Pictures]
- Kareena Kapoor: I Want Taimur To Be A Good Person, With Strong Values
- Inside Karisma Kapoor's Birthday Picnic: Taimur Makes Our Heart Melt With His Cute Antics!
- Ranbir Kapoor Hardly Talks To Kareena Kapoor Khan, Says He's Close To This Person Instead!
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Kareena Kapoor Khan IGNORING Taimur? Actress Gives It Back To People Spreading Malicious Rumors!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan & Saif Ai Khan Feel AWFUL About Taimur Getting Clicked Wherever He Goes!
- Sonam Kapoor WOWS As A BRIDE On Her Wedding Day: Bachchans, Kareena With Taimur Arrive At The Venue
- Kareena Kapoor Khan WARNS Akshay Kumar & It Has Got To Do Something With Her Son Taimur!
- Here's What Kareena Kapoor Wants Taimur To Become When He Grows Up!
- Soha Ali Khan Not Happy With Inaaya & Taimur’s Comparison; Says It Is Ridiculous
Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's little munchkin Taimur Ali Khan will celebrate his first birthday at the royal Pataudi palace on December 20th.
His aunt Karisma Kapoor shared some images on Instagram and gave us the first glimpse of how the Pataudi Palace is being decked up for the special occasion.
A Beautiful Family
Karisma Kapoor shared this picture on Instagram and wrote, ''#prebirthdaycelebrations🎉#babynawab👶🏻 #familyfun❤️#perfectpic.''
Here's One More
Karisma Kapoor posted a picture with Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan and wrote, ''#lazymondaysbelike#familyfun❤️#pataudidiaries.''
Inside Pictures From Pataudi Palace
It seems a grand celebration is on the cards for the first birthday of the chhote nawab.
Kareena On Taimur's First Birthday
"Well, it's going to be a family affair. It's not going to be a big Bollywood party like how everyone sees it. It's his first birthday and he should be with his family- his parents and his grandparents. It's going to be a small intimate thing."
Just Pure Love For My Child
Recently Kareena told Shahrukh in a chat show, ‘'My whole heart and mind is full of my son, and just pure love for my child. I never thought that I could have loved anyone more than my sister, my dad and my mom.''
I Don't Think I Loved Before That...
''But when I held Taimur in my arms for the first time, I don't think I loved before that.''
It's A Special Moment For Us
Earlier, Karisma Kapoor had also revealed, "Yes, Taimur's birthday is arriving and it is a special moment for us. The family is really very excited and thrilled about the same. We will have a family get together of sorts, and will not be having a big celebration.''
Recently, when Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan were asked about their plans for Taimur's birthday at the book launch of Soha Ali Khan, the two avoided the question.
On the work front, Kareena Kapoor is busy with the shooting of Veere Di Wedding. The movie also stars Sonam Kapoor and Sawara Bhasker in the lead roles. While Saif Ali Khan is all set to woo his fans with his next movie Kaalakaandi.
Keep watching this space for all the updates on the special birthday celebrations of Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan's baby Taimur.