- Priyanka Chopra Gets Cozy With Nick Jonas In Texas; Their Vacation Photos Look Too Much Fun!
- Priyanka Chopra Reveals She's Asthmatic, Says It Can't Stop Her From Achieving Her Goals!
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- 'Happy Birthday Baby': Priyanka Chopra Wishes Nick Jonas On His Birthday With A Sweet Kiss!
- Salman Khan's Habit Of Arriving Late Pissed Priyanka Chopra; A Source Close To PeeCee Hits Back!
- Priyanka Chopra Would Either Wear Sweatshirt Or ‘Nothing At All’ For A Date Night With Nick Jonas!
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Redefine Love In These Mushy Photos, Are You Ready To Go 'Awww'?
- Priyanka Chopra Reveals Her & Nick Jonas' Celebrity Nickname & Leaves Him Embarrassed!
- Bhai Se Panga! Priyanka Chopra Left Bharat Because She Doesn’t Want To Work With Me: Salman Khan
- Nick Jonas Shared An Open Kiss With This Beauty Before He Met Priyanka Chopra!
- Battling Cancer, Sonali Bendre Sports Wig As Her New Look, Thanks Priyanka Chopra For This Reason!
- Salman Khan Targets Priyanka Chopra Yet Again For Ditching Bharat; Makes A Surprising Revelation!
It's not the first time that Priyanka Chopra's name has been dragged for a plastic surgery instance.
It all started when the Bajirao Mastani actress posted her selfie before heading to Mumbai and many hatred comments began pouring on her Instagram profile!
Priyanka posted this selfie and captioned it as saying, "Is it ok to be super excited about heading home? #mumbaikar."
Negative Comments On Priyanka’s Nose
From calling her nose ‘tedhii' to claiming that she has gone under the knife once again, her followers trolled the actress mercilessly.
Priyanka On Trolls
"I feel like we live in a world right now where everything gets magnified so much and most of us are afraid to have an opinion."
Priyana Doesn’t Give A Damn About Trolls
"Everyone has an opinion on the internet. Since when did trolling become international news first of all? It's TROLLING FOR A REASON. I don't care, I get so much love and affection from people on my social - I focus on that."
Here’s Why Priyanka Isn’t Afraid Of Being Trolled
"And second of all, that's how you should treat life. I was raised by my parents to have an opinion, I was raised to be fearless, and I was raised to not be a girl who was meant to always be quiet and demure."
When PeeCee Talked About Her Nose Job
In February 2017, Priyanka co-hosted a show called The View in New York, where she was asked if she had experienced body-shaming in the Indian movie industry and she ended up talking about her nose.
My Nose Was Not Proportionate
She had said, "Before I became an actor, I met a producer about the possibility of acting. I was a beauty pageant winner at that time, Miss World. And he said that everything was wrong about me. He said my nose was not proportionate, the shape of my body was not proportionate."
So, Is This Her Original Nose?
"Yes, this is my original nose. There is such a false perception about what women should look like and what our bodies should look like."
"Especially when you are in the business, you put on a couple of pounds and people are like..body shaming you. It happens. Christmas happens to all of us. I'm an Indian, I have 100 other festivals--I have Holi, I have Diwali, and my body fluctuates and I am fine with it," had added Priyanka Chopra.