TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
Deepika Padukone is one of the highest-paid stars currently working in Bollywood, but the actor is not ready to talk about money matters.
The Padmavati actor sidestepped questions about her pay package for the Sanjay Leela Bhansali-directed film, which is rumoured to be heavier than that of her co-stars Shahid Kapoor and Ranveer Singh.
"Talking about my remuneration isn't exciting. But I am proud and confident about the money I get. You are comfortable with what you are paid. But what makes me happy is that they (producers) have invested so much money in a film which has a poster featuring me on it....That makes me proud," said Padukone during the 3D trailer launch of the film.
"In terms of scale, budget and resources, its a huge film. We have seen strong female parts at the fore on screen in different films in different ways. I think this (Padmavati) is the beginning of great things women have in films," she added.
A right-wing outfit had objected to the screening of the trailer, but adequate security arrangements were made with over a dozen policemen stationed at the venue. The film is set to release on December 1. With pti inputs.