- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
Shraddha Kapoor who is known for playing chirpy characters on screen is all set to take you by suprise with her next film 'Haseena- The Queen Of Mumbai' which has her playing the role of dreaded gangster Dawood Ibrahim's sister Haseena Parkar.
This morning, the 'OK Jaanu' actress took to her Twitter handle to share the first poster of the film and boy, it will leave you completely stunned. The first look poster has Shraddha in a fierce avatar promising to be a gripping ride.
Check out the poster here...
The film has her sharing screen space with her real-life sibling Siddhant Kapoor for the first time who plays the role of Dawood Ibrahim. We hear that the members of Dawood's family dropped by on the sets of the film when Shraddha was shooting and Haseena Parkar's children fell in love with the way the film was being shot.
However, Shraddha was not the first choice for the film. Director Apoorva Lakhia had earlier approached Sonakshi Sinha to play Haseena. Unfortunately, the actress had to drop out of the film due to date issues. The film is slated to release on 14th July, 2017.