- AYE VILLAIN! Sidharth Malhotra & Kriti Sanon To Team Up For Ek Villain Sequel?
- FLASHBACK 2017! Women Protagonists Who Broke Every Stereotype In Bollywood
- Vidyut Jammwal's Junglee Goes On Floors In Thailand!
- WE ARE SO JEALOUS! Kriti Sanon Is Chillin' Like A Boss In Oman [SEE PICTURES]
- Bareilly Ki Barfi Movie Review: Live Audience Update
- Bareilly Ki Barfi Movie Review: Rajkummar Rao Lends A Perfect Crunch To This Love Dessert!
The new poster of Bareilly Ki Barfi is very vivid and vibrant. After the flamboyant poster released yesterday, the makers have released another beguiling poster today.
While the earlier poster gave us a sneak peek into Bitti aka Kriti Sanon's life as she was seen reading a book, the new poster gives us a glimpse of the male leads Rajkumar Rao and Ayushmann Khurrana as well by sketching the distinctive personalities of the three.
The actors took to their Twitter handles to break the poster to the audience. Kriti said, "Teen tigada kaam bigada..Well, not in this case😉😉.. #BareillyKiBarfi @ayushmannk @RajkummarRao @ashwinyiyer @junochopra @abhayrchopra 💃🏻❤️"
Ayushmann shared the poster saying, "तीन तिगाड़ा काम बिगाड़ा #BareillyKiBarfi #18thAug"
Kriti Sanon is seen laughing, lost in her own world on the cart. Ayushmann cannot take his eyes off Kriti in the poster, suggesting him to be mesmerized by her, while Rajkumar Rao looks pretty confident in his posture.
Kriti Sanon would be playing the role of a tomboyish Bitti, Rajkumar would be an author and Ayushmann owns a printing press in the film.
The makers had earlier released a video to garner reactions from the public about the name 'Bareilly ki Barfi, and we can clearly see people are excited to know Yeh Bareilly ki Barfi kya hai?
The posters and the video have intrigued the audience piquing their interest for the trailer and the film.
Bareilly Ki Barfi is produced by Abhay Chopra and Juno Chopra's BR Studio in association with Junglee Pictures, the film is directed by Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari and is scheduled to release on 18th August 2017.