- WAIT! Esha Deol Teases Her Fans With A Photo; Is That Baby Radhya?
- THE CHOSEN ONE! Meet Esha Deol And Bharat Takhtani's Baby Girl-Radhya Takhtani
- Esha Deol & Bharat Takhtani With Their Little Baby Girl! View Pics
- GOOD NEWS! Esha Deol & Her Husband Bharat Takhtani Are Now Proud Parents Of A Baby Girl
- INSIDE PHOTOS: Mom-To-Be Esha Deol Had A Blast At Her Lavender Themed Baby Shower; Here's The Proof!
- Inside Pictures Of Esha Deol's Baby Shower Ceremony! View Here
- CUTE AS BUTTON! This Is What Mom-To-Be Esha Deol Does When She Needs A 'Sugar Rush' While Shopping
- GOOD NEWS: Esha Deol Expecting Her First Child, Dharmendra & Hema Malini Happy To Be Grandparents!
- Ahaana Deol Gives Birth To A Baby Boy; Hema Malini Thrilled
- Dharmendra-Hema Malini To Become Grandparents Soon
- My Father Is A Die-Hard Punjabi: Esha Deol!
- Barun Sobti And Esha Deol With Spouses On Nach Baliye?
Esha Deol is expecting her first baby with businessman husband Bharat Takhtani.
Recently, the couple had flown to Greece for their babymoon. To make the most of their Greek vacation, the duo even got a maternal photoshoot shot by ace photographer there. We recently came across few pictures of mommy-to-be Esha and boy, you simply can't miss his pregnancy glow.
Check them out here...
Straight Out Of A Fairytale
Esha chose to don a white bardot neckline maxi dress with a thigh high slit and a floral tiara. Hubby Bharat complimented her and wore a black shirt and denim. Perfect setting for a romantic picture naa?
Why Esha Chose Greece For Her Babymoon
The actress was quoted as saying to Mumbai Mirror, "Greece was recommended by friends and since we both like tropical countries and the beach, it was the perfect getaway."
Her Experience In Greece
A Miss Malini report quoted her as saying, " I am a beach person. I loved lazing around with Bharat and my in-laws in Greece. I missed my ghar ka khana, but Bharat enjoyed sea food.
Esha Styled Herself For This Photoshoot
We hear that the entire shoot was styled by Esha herself with Bharat as her partner in crime. She did her own wardrobe, hair and make-up for these pictures. They had to shoot around 6 am just to get the right light, and for that, she had to be ready with her makeup and hair at the location.
Going by the looks of these pictures, we must say she has done a great job!
Esha has already started prepping up for the arrival with her little bundle of joy. She has chosen a vintage white laced look for the baby's nursery.
Cooking Is Therapeutic
Esha who is currently in her second trimester recently whipped up some delicious Sindhi curry for her hubby and in-laws and even shared a picture on Instagram.