- Kareena Kapoor Khan Denies To COMPROMISE Just To Get A Film Opposite Shahrukh Khan [Inside Details]
- Kareena Kapoor Khan IGNORING Taimur? Actress Gives It Back To People Spreading Malicious Rumors!
- Veere Di Wedding Box Office Report! Kareena-Sonam Film Passes The Crucial Monday Test
- Veere Di Wedding First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection Is Jaw-Dropping!
- I Could Have Been In Gully Boy, Jokes Kareena Kapoor Khan At Ritesh Sidhwani’s Party
- Veere Di Wedding First Day (Friday) Box Office Collection: Third BIGGEST Opener Of 2018
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Gives Major Burns To Trolls Telling Her To 'Dress Up Like A Mother'!
- Veere Di Wedding Review: Why Should Boys Have All The Fun?
- Veere Di Wedding Movie Review: Live Audience Update On Kareena-Sonam Starrer
- Amid His Affair Rumours With Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor Khan Pulls Ranbir Kapoor’s Leg!
- Sonam Kapoor REPRIMANDS Kareena Kapoor Khan For Saying She's NOT A Feminist; Gives A Befitting REPLY
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Gives An Example Of Saif When Asked About Using Cuss Words On Veere Di Wedding!
Everyone is eagerly waiting for Kareena Kapoor Khan's first film, Veerey Di Wedding, post motherhood. The actress herself is quite kicked up about this film which also stars Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhaskar and Shikha Talsania in pivotal roles.
Meanwhile, here's some latest update on this rom-com which goes on floor this September...
It's A Stylish And Fun Journey
Bebo was quoted as saying to Mumbai Mirror, " "It is going to be quite a chic flick, with everyone trying to make it to my wedding. It's a stylish and fun journey."
Sumeet Vyas Turns Kareena's Hubby
Actor Sumeet Vyas who rose to fame with the popular web-series Permanent Roommate will be playing Kareena's husband in this movie.
Bebo To Meet Him Soon For The First Narration
Kareena confirmed this development to the leading daily and added, "Rhea's got a solid plan. I'll meet Sumeet soon and everyone's excited about starting shoot."
Sumeet Says His Sister Is Treating Him 'Extra Nicely'
Sumeet is kicked about the pairing too and says that his sister has been treating him "extra-nicely" ever since he signed the film and added, "My mileage with my family has shot up too because they are all big fans of Kareena. It's hard to contain all the excitement."
He Has A Meaty And Badmaash Role
Sumeet is quick to point out that even though it is a film about female-bonding, he has a "meaty and badmaash role".
I Am Not Being Delusional
"My character brings a sense of humour to the plot. Shashanka made it clear that it wasn't just a male part thrown into the picture. He wanted a solid actor on board. But I'm not being delusional, I know it's a film about four girls with a mind-blowing script!"
Are you folks excited to watch this fresh pairing on the big screen?