- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
Playing the role of a blind man isn't easy and playing the role of an 'angry bling man' who is beaten and barred and is all set to destroy his enemies requires extra talent to showcase it on the silver screen and Hrithik Roshan has successfully done that. The actor has transformed himself in an unimaginable way which no other actor could have pulled it off with this much ease!
Also Read: Aamir Khan To Sign A Hollywood Film In 2017?
Hrithik Roshan plays the role of a visually impaired man named Rohan in Kaabil and the actor has shed his Greek God and chiselled body look just for the film and looks as ordinary as a simple man. Director Sanjay Gupta praised Hrithik's transformation and dedication towards the film by saying, "The transformation is not dramatic but extremely significant. Here is an actor subtly but totally surrendering to the part that he is supposed to play. He is supposed to be a regular guy who happens to be visually impaired. More importantly he is completely captivated by the inner beauty of his love interest played by Yami Gautam."
He further commented, "Hrithik went all out to ensure that his character could look real and hence put on weight and looked chubby. His physical transformation was very important to play the part of Rohan . Despite being labelled as a Greek God, Hrithik was more than willing to ditch his sex appeal and chiselled abs to portray this character with total conviction," he adds, "What is impresssive is the way Hrithik transforms and becomes a guy next door. There is nothing of the physical attractiveness that he is known for."
Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam starrer Kaabil is all set to hit the theatres on January 25, 2017. The film is directed by Sanjay Gupta and produced by Rakesh Roshan. Kaabil will clash with Shahrukh Khan and Mahira Khan starrer Raees at the box office. Both the films have huge expectations from the audiences and we're sure, both the films will live up to the expectations.