TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is busy with his next Thugs Of Hindostan, says the film is rough and tough.
Amitabh Bachchan on Tuesday (24th May) tweeted: "Back from work on 'Thugs Of Hindostan'... It is rough and tough! But when ever did anyone gain without it."
Directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, Thugs of Hindostan, which went on floors last month also stars Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif and Dangal fame Fatima Sana Sheikh.
An adaptation of the 1839 novel "Confessions of a Thug", the movie is slated for a 2018 Diwali release.
The Yash Raj Films' project, which promises to have action on sea and a dose of history, brings Amitabh Bachchan and Aamir Khan together for the first time.
The 74-year-old cine icon will also be seen sharing screen space with veteran actor Rishi Kapoor in the upcoming movie 102 Not Out. The two will be working together after over two decades.