- Salman Khan Takes A Massive Dig At Young Actors; Is He Targeting Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor?
- Disha Patani Sizzles In A White Monokini & Tiger Shroff Goes Shirtless! View Pictures
- Is Disha Patani Really Dating Tiger Shroff? She Finally BREAKS Her Silence On The Issue
- Disha Patani BLASTS Trolls! Says She Doesn't Need Anyone's Approval To Post Pictures Online
- Student Of The Year 2: Tiger Shroff, Ananya Pandey & Tara Sutaria Look Like A Dream
- Disha Patani On Affair Rumours With Tiger Shroff: It’s Part Of The Game
Jackie Shroff is one of the evergreen stars of Bollywood who mesmerised people in the 80s and 90s and still has a screen presence which people admire and respect. His son, Tiger Shroff, when asked, if he ever dreams of starring in a film with his father, said, "No way!"
"My father has an overpowering screen presence. He'll chew me up for breakfast, lunch and dinner without even trying. He dominates every frame that he is in. Who will look at me when he is in the same frame?" said Tiger.
Tiger further commented, "Every son's first hero is his father. My dad was my first super-hero. I hope I'm not compared with my father. I'll never allow myself to be put in a place where we can be compared."
However, Tiger will be paying tribute to his father with a song in his upcoming film Munna Michael and was quoted as saying, "My director (Sabbir Khan) and the character I play in Munna Michael helped me change my mind. And it is thanks to my choreographer Ganesh Acharya, who got me to explore a very different side of my personality that will remind audiences of my father."