TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Jackie Shroff is one of the evergreen stars of Bollywood who mesmerised people in the 80s and 90s and still has a screen presence which people admire and respect. His son, Tiger Shroff, when asked, if he ever dreams of starring in a film with his father, said, "No way!"
"My father has an overpowering screen presence. He'll chew me up for breakfast, lunch and dinner without even trying. He dominates every frame that he is in. Who will look at me when he is in the same frame?" said Tiger.
Tiger further commented, "Every son's first hero is his father. My dad was my first super-hero. I hope I'm not compared with my father. I'll never allow myself to be put in a place where we can be compared."
However, Tiger will be paying tribute to his father with a song in his upcoming film Munna Michael and was quoted as saying, "My director (Sabbir Khan) and the character I play in Munna Michael helped me change my mind. And it is thanks to my choreographer Ganesh Acharya, who got me to explore a very different side of my personality that will remind audiences of my father."