- Did Tiger Shroff Refuse To Work With Ranveer Singh? Karan Johar Reacts To Reports!
- Ananya Panday Shares A Throwback Picture With Her Mom & It's Too Good To Be Missed!
- Salman Khan Takes A Massive Dig At Young Actors; Is He Targeting Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor?
- Disha Patani Sizzles In A White Monokini & Tiger Shroff Goes Shirtless! View Pictures
- Is Disha Patani Really Dating Tiger Shroff? She Finally BREAKS Her Silence On The Issue
- Disha Patani BLASTS Trolls! Says She Doesn't Need Anyone's Approval To Post Pictures Online
- Student Of The Year 2: Tiger Shroff, Ananya Pandey & Tara Sutaria Look Like A Dream
- Disha Patani On Affair Rumours With Tiger Shroff: It’s Part Of The Game
- Jackie Shroff: I Am proud Of Tiger Shroff's Achievements!
- Student Of The Year 2: Tiger Shroff, Ananya Pandey & Tara Sutarai Are In Uniforms! View Pic
- Baaghi 2: Sajid Nadiadwala Begins 2018 With A Bang!
- Tiger Shroff's Baaghi 2 Beats Lifetime Collections Of Varun Dhawan's Judwaa 2!
Krishna Shroff is back! The lady who became an overnight sensation after posting her topless pictures on Instagram is in the news again.
Tiger Shroff's hot sister is trending on the Internet all because of her bold bikini picture. We know you are dying to see her hot avatar, so don't wait anymore and scroll down.
Hot Hot Hot..
Krishna Shroff is trying to beat the heat in the hottest way possible. She recently posted her stunning picture in a red bikini on Instagram. She captioned the picture, ''Sun's out, buns out.''
Krishna's Bold Avatar
However, this is not the first time, Krishna Shroff is breaking the Internet with her pictures. The last time when it happened the pretty girl had told a daily, '' I wasn't expecting people to go on my account and pick up all these pictures and then release them on like every website possible, I wasn't expecting that at all.''
I Love To Post Beautiful Pictures On Instagram
''I love having beautiful pictures to put up on my Instagram. I don't see anything wrong with being able to express myself on my own page.''
On Dealing With Creeps On Instagram
''It was really surprising because from like 7,000 followers on Instagram, I now have like close to a hundred thousand followers, it's pretty crazy. There were definitely some creepy comments.''
I Didn't Receive Any Negativity
''Otherwise, everyone was being surprisingly nice and supportive because I would have thought that a lot of people today are pretty close-minded and judgemental when it comes to such things. But I didn't receive any negativity.''
I Am Not A Celebrity
''I am not a celebrity but being from the family of one (my father being well-known and now my brother too), it definitely changes the equation.''
I Feel People Are Really Interested In Me
''If I was just some girl who uploaded a picture like this on my Instagram page, nobody would see it. I feel like people are really interested in me (laughs) and I am okay with that, I am not complaining."
Nastiest Comment She Ever Got
''Nothing nasty, probably just a few aunties here and there sharing their opinion and saying "Oh beta don't do this! You know it's not good!" like that's the usual.''
You Can't Change Everyone's Perception
''You can't change everyone's opinion. There is always going to be some kind of judgement in the world no matter what you do. I am just a strong believer of letting people live their lives. That's how my parents have raised me.''
Let People Live Their Life
''Why should people be afraid of feeling good about them? And more than that just leave them alone, let them live their lives. They are doing something or making something for themselves so people should start minding their own business and live their own life.''
''If some random person just came up to me and said that, I would ignore it but if I had to say something I would just explain my intention and make them understand that there is a fine line and I don't think I crossed it in any way,'' Krishna Shroff said.
Also Read: SHOCKING! Mira Rajput UPSET With Shahid Kapoor's Ex Kareena Kapoor; Feels Bebo Is Taking Digs At Her