- Tiger Shroff & Sajid Nadiadwala All Set For Hat-trick With Baaghi 2!
- Kapil Sharma’s New Show: Tiger Shroff & Disha Patani Were Never Scheduled To Shoot!
- Karma Is A Bi*ch: Style Actor Sahil Khan SLAMS Tiger Shroff's Mom Ayesha Shroff Over CDR Case
- Tiger Shroff On Baaghi 2 Release: I Am Nervous & Scared!
- Baaghi 2: Tiger Shroff & Disha Patani React To Jacqueline's 'Ek Do Teen' Facing Backlash!
- Baaghi 2! I Had To Learn Different Forms Of Martial Arts & Weaponry Says Tiger Shroff
Tiger Shroff, who is known for his chiselled physique in Bollywood, says on every Sunday he likes to cheat on his diet and gorge on all food items. He was quoted as saying,
"Every Sunday is my cheat day. There is nothing I don't eat. I eat everything. I think you should cheat once a week to shock your body and it does better for your body actually. It just resets your system and makes you feel better. This Sunday I had ice cream a lot, some 10-15 scoops. I like mint chocolate chip very much."
Tiger Shroff will next be seen in the upcoming movie Munna Michael and is paired alongside debutant Nidhhi Agerwal. The film also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui in a prominent role.
Munna Michael is all set to hit the theatres on July 21, 2017 and is directed by Sabbir Khan and produced by Viki Rajani and Sunil Lulla.