TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Tiger Shroff, who is known for his chiselled physique in Bollywood, says on every Sunday he likes to cheat on his diet and gorge on all food items. He was quoted as saying,
"Every Sunday is my cheat day. There is nothing I don't eat. I eat everything. I think you should cheat once a week to shock your body and it does better for your body actually. It just resets your system and makes you feel better. This Sunday I had ice cream a lot, some 10-15 scoops. I like mint chocolate chip very much."
Tiger Shroff will next be seen in the upcoming movie Munna Michael and is paired alongside debutant Nidhhi Agerwal. The film also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui in a prominent role.
Munna Michael is all set to hit the theatres on July 21, 2017 and is directed by Sabbir Khan and produced by Viki Rajani and Sunil Lulla.