- Did Tiger Shroff Refuse To Work With Ranveer Singh? Karan Johar Reacts To Reports!
- Ananya Panday Shares A Throwback Picture With Her Mom & It's Too Good To Be Missed!
- Salman Khan Takes A Massive Dig At Young Actors; Is He Targeting Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor?
- Disha Patani Sizzles In A White Monokini & Tiger Shroff Goes Shirtless! View Pictures
- Is Disha Patani Really Dating Tiger Shroff? She Finally BREAKS Her Silence On The Issue
- Disha Patani BLASTS Trolls! Says She Doesn't Need Anyone's Approval To Post Pictures Online
Tiger Shroff, who is known for his chiselled physique in Bollywood, says on every Sunday he likes to cheat on his diet and gorge on all food items. He was quoted as saying,
"Every Sunday is my cheat day. There is nothing I don't eat. I eat everything. I think you should cheat once a week to shock your body and it does better for your body actually. It just resets your system and makes you feel better. This Sunday I had ice cream a lot, some 10-15 scoops. I like mint chocolate chip very much."
Tiger Shroff will next be seen in the upcoming movie Munna Michael and is paired alongside debutant Nidhhi Agerwal. The film also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui in a prominent role.
Munna Michael is all set to hit the theatres on July 21, 2017 and is directed by Sabbir Khan and produced by Viki Rajani and Sunil Lulla.