- Tiger Shroff To Star With Jackie Chan & Bruce Lee's Daughter Shannon Lee In His Hollywood Debut?
- Tiger Shroff Reacts To The 'Hrithik Roshan Flirted With Disha Patani' False Rumours!
- Ranveer Singh Or Tiger Shroff? Who Will Star In Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Next!
- Tiger Shroff: I Feel Overwhelmed To Have A Successful Franchise Like Baaghi So Early In My Career!
- Here's How Vaani Kapoor Is Celebrating Her 30th Birthday!
- Tiger Shroff Or His Lookalike? The Internet Is Confused Just Like Us With These Photos!
Tiger Shroff, who is known for his chiselled physique in Bollywood, says on every Sunday he likes to cheat on his diet and gorge on all food items. He was quoted as saying,
"Every Sunday is my cheat day. There is nothing I don't eat. I eat everything. I think you should cheat once a week to shock your body and it does better for your body actually. It just resets your system and makes you feel better. This Sunday I had ice cream a lot, some 10-15 scoops. I like mint chocolate chip very much."
Tiger Shroff will next be seen in the upcoming movie Munna Michael and is paired alongside debutant Nidhhi Agerwal. The film also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui in a prominent role.
Munna Michael is all set to hit the theatres on July 21, 2017 and is directed by Sabbir Khan and produced by Viki Rajani and Sunil Lulla.